Forteenth.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 📍Chicago, Illinois 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐—————————————-

📍Chicago, Illinois
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
—————————————-

Trinity And Von stood in their shared bedroom , They Landed From France A couple hours ago, von had told her some shit she could never forget, from murders to strippers, to drugs.

Stuff that could inclusively get him locked up for life. She wasnt A Snitch though, however the new child came into the conversation fucking up anything cordial they had. "nah help me understand- dont close no fuckin door in my face trinity fuck wrong with you" von asked opening the previously slammed door.

"von you and durk the same, I should've listened to when yasmin told me you were just like them, and they fact you went to go see her when we was together is insane, like this is a different pain dayvon, i can feel this shit in my chest, right in my heart, you tryna kill me?" Trinity Asked Tears threatening to spill out her eyes.

"Trinity dont talk about old hoes, anybody before you smokin dick, if i wanted ta cheat on you i would've been done it" he told her. "who says you didn't, major factor you did go see her, just like you did London, von I'm not sure what i believe anymore"  she argued back.

Arguing was probably trinity's least favorite thing to do, it was so draining and especially with Dayvon, how his words could be manipulative but in a good way.

If that makes sense. "Trinity you really blowin me on folksnem, you on some other shit, im tryna understand why youn wanna listen ta what i gotta say" he said leaning against the wall. "i did dayvon, then your gonna say 'i went to see her last month' like the audacity, your actually weird as fuck" she responded sitting on the edge of the bed.

Von sucked his teeth. "See what is you talkin about" he asked. Trinity Rolled her eyes. "iah talk ta you soon im finna go see my mama" Von mumbled walking out the room. After a few minutes she heard his hellcat speed off. Trinity Didn't want to cry. She couldnt.

Grabbing Her phone she went to the groupchat, including herself, india, jayda, dess and ari. Clicking the call button they all answered. "helllo" dess dragged. "yall wanna take a trip to miami, these niggas playing with us, i need another break already" Trinity told them. Jayda cheered.

"Miami here we come" ari said into the phone. "yeah im coming, i need a break too" India chuckled. "Alright, we gotta leave like tonight, cause von left and i dont got time for a whole other argument" trinity told them. "oh ok, lets go then, call back when everyone done packing, and they ready to go, i'll call the pilot for the jet" Jayda Said.

The Group Of girls agreed before hanging up, It Was time time to go on an ACTUAL vacation, but with the girls, all positive energy.