Ninth.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 📍𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐—————————————-

📍𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
—————————————-

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 📍𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐—————————————-

"stop playin" Trinity Mumbled as von kissed on her neck. "ian playin, lemme fuck fo' we go" he mumbled. "i thought your dick was hurting" she asked. "that was temporary pain, im betta now" von told her. "well, we have to be there at 7 or else we not gon be able to get in by security" Trinity told him. The time read 5:12, the ride was about an hour and they were driving.

"that aint nothin, it aint gon take long fa me ta turn yo ass out, lemme slide innat pussy like a surfboard" he told her. Trinity Chuckled, "dayvon you need a nap" she shook her head.

"Ima grown ass man, ion take naps" von mugged. "Bae you just woke up from a nap" Trinity replied. "That don't matter trin, I'm thinking bout yo pussy my dick hard" he added pulling her into him. Trinity rolled her eyes in a playful manner.

"just gimme tha word i promise ian gon take long, on folksnem" he asked fixing his watch. Trinity Sighed, Of Course she wanted to fuck, but knowing von, and knowing herself and how von liked to drag things out, could possibly fuck up the algorithm.

"alright"

Von smiled. "Cuh'mere den" Trinity walked back into his arms looking up at him. Von kissed her lips, trinity walked back to the bed falling backwards. Von kissed her jaw before pulling off her corset top revealing her star nipple covers.

Von kissed down her neck leaving hickies everywhere before reaching the hem of her skirt. Trinity bit her lip as von unzipped and unbuttoned the skirt pulling it down along with her panties.

Trinity opened her legs as von pulled down his jeans and boxers. he raised her leg on his shoulder her heel hanging off his shoulder. Von bit his lip. "we gon do this shit quick" he mumbled. Trinity nodded as he rubbed his tip up and down her slit.