Thirteenth.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 📍𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬, 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐——————————————-

📍𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬, 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
——————————————-

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 📍𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬, 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐——————————————-

Von Ran his Fingers Through Trinity's Long Hair as she laid in his lap. "on folksnem we been goin crazy, you thicker then a bitch" Von smiled. Trinity Laughed. "man, im thick cause i be eating oats"

"that too, det oatmeal and peanut butter be gettin yo ass right" Von nodded. "mhm, it's appealing" she told him. "you know we go home tomorrow morning, I'm tryna take you out to eat one mo' time"

Trinity Frowned at the thought of having to return back to reality, France Had Definitely Been A Baecation For the both of them, non working. No phones, just enjoying each-others energy and presence..

Trinity stood up as von dropped his hands. "bae" she stretched. "wassup" von asked. "i love you, and thank you for taking me away from Chicago, its so much i have to thank you for, in ways you wouldn't understand, like me and Keith, you handled that, saved me for everything on that side, and helped me get signed by believing in me, so i just wanna thank you" She told him. Von smiled.

"Trinity, besides my kids you prolly one of the best things that eva', came into my life, like damn, you got a nigga tellin you i love you every time you step out, or i step out or just outta da blue, like Ian pussy but you do sumn ta me ta make me fold, on dave, its yo whole person, yo attitude a lil fucked but we ca work past that, yo pussy good, shit we not gon get into that-" von spoke making her laugh a little

"overall you just what a nigga like me want inna woman, i know you be scared bae when i be gpin out doin street shit, you still hold it down though, just like you did when i was just locked, tutu and junior love yo ass, and folksnem i wouldnt trade yo ass fa the world"

Trinity Felt her chest get warm and her eyes glossy. Von laughed standing up pulling her into a hug. Trinity sniffled squeezing her body. "i luh you lil girl, i hope you know you ain goin no where this shit fa life" He told her. Trinity Nodded.

"you gon have my next 8 kids" he added. Trinity pulled away raising a eyebrow. Von laughed shaking his head. "i dont know about 8, what about 1" she said. "man i want a football team" he told her. "i was gonna say something disrespectful but i'll keep my comments to myself" she raised her arms, von raised his eye brow pulling her body into his. "Say it, you wont" he chuckled.