first.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 📍𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐—————————- Trinity brushed out her lace as she store in the mirror freshly out the shower

📍𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
—————————-
Trinity brushed out her lace as she store in the mirror freshly out the shower. It had been a whole week since everything went down, Trinity basically went ghost on everyone still giving two texts a day.

Trinity And Von Were Also Developing something, they rarely spoke to each other and if they did it was about food, or about Keith.

Trinity Put her brush in its rightful place before walking into the large closet. She hummed one of her favorite songs by Jhené Aiko as she browsed for the outfit she wanted to wear today.

Trinity pulled out a mesh top and some jeans. She unwrapped the towel from her body dropping it. Trinity Put On Some Lace Panties With A matching lace bra, color white as her nails.

She grabbed the jeans putting each foot in pulling them up as they loosely hung on her waist as she liked. She then pulled the top over her head.

Once completed she picked the towel up and grabbed a pair of black socks before walking
Out the closet. Trinity sat by her vanity doing her makeup.

After a good 15 minutes she was finished and fully dressed she walked into the bathroom to retrieve her phone, looking in the mirror she gave an award winning smile. She licked over her teeth before posing taking a photo of her.

Trinity turned off all the lights in her bedroom grabbing her purse and her wallet

Trinity turned off all the lights in her bedroom grabbing her purse and her wallet. She walked out the room closing the door. Trinity jogged down the steps being met with laughter. Everyone looked at her as she stopped walking.

One person caught her eye. "Taurus?" She smiled. "Aye wassup riri" polo smiled standing up. They Both shared a hug. "how you been" she asked with a smile. Taurus scanned up and down her face. "I been coolin, von told me what happened wit ole boy, you good?" He asked

Trinity nodded. He hugged her again whispering something into her ear. "ima letchu know now, i see that nigga he gettin popped on sight" Trinity smiled nodding as he pulled back.