Sixth.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫📍𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐——————————Trinity Rolled over expecting to feel von on the side of her, feeling the empty spot her eyes fluttered open

📍𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
——————————
Trinity Rolled over expecting to feel von on the side of her, feeling the empty spot her eyes fluttered open. Trinity Sat Up feeling her bonnet off her head. She groaned pulling the blanket off her legs.

Trinity got off the bed stretching, her shirt lifting. Trinity grabbed her phone seeing missed calls from durk, India, kayla, talia. She furrowed her eyebrows before calling durk first. After the first ring her answered. "Hello?"

"trinity where von at? Why he ain't answering his phone?" Durk asked. "he's not with y'all? I haven't seen von since i got back last night" she told him looking around her bed. Von's phone appeared from under the blanket.

"Hell nah, so what went down? Y'all was arguing asum?" Durk asked. "no we wasn't actually, we were.. thats don't matter, i went to be I remember him saying i love you goodnight, da da da da" she told him turning his phone on.

"Fuck its damn near 5, on folksnem we finna paint chicago red" durk spoke before hanging up. Trinity locked her phone tossing it on the bed, a picture collage of Trinity appearing as his lock screen

 Trinity locked her phone tossing it on the bed, a picture collage of Trinity appearing as his lock screen

Trinity smiled before turning his phone off unlocking it. "where are the kids?" She asked herself. Trinity walked out the bedroom. She walked into true's room seeing her still sound asleep, she walked to the room after dayvon also sleep.

"they work a 9 to 5" Trinity laughed. She then jogged downstairs. Trinity walked into the kitchen seeing a note on the counter.

Dear Trinity,

see im probably not gon be here when you get up, I'm out doing shit dat been needed ta be done, dont worry bout me,  just watch da kids fa me and ill see you soon lil foe,

Love,

Grandson.

Trinity dropped the note. "where the fuck, is dayvon"