second.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫📍𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐————————————-

📍𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
————————————-

Trinity Took A picture of her fresh manicure sending it to her group chat with Talia and Yasmin. She Started her car before pulling out the parking lot. "hey siri, call in need of a 3 man" Trinity spoke up.

"calling 'in need of a 3man'." Siri replied. the phone rang before both of the friends answered. "hey yall" trinity spoke. "hey riri" talia spoke. "hey" yasmin spoke a mug obviously in her voice.

"yall, i cant see yall this afternoon, i got stuff to do" Trinity told them. Talia sighed playfully "i guess" she spoke. Trinity giggled. "you always busy trinity like what happened, been ghosting us and shit for von? Like it was never serious like that" Yasmin Asked.

Trinity raised her eyebrow before she could reply yasmin left the call. "so what the fuck was that?" trinity asked. "a temper tantrum, she mad you living with her man" Talia told her. "first of all thats not her man, second of all im not living with him, its a temporary stay until i get my funds up UP to move to Georgia.

"what about your brother" talia asked. "Jonathan? That boy is too worried being dababy, i need to see my nieces and nephew though"

Talia nodded, "so what happened to our plans?" she asked. "I may be going out or something" trinity spoke. Talia cheered. "Finally, you getting a taste of them streets miss girl" she spoke.

"nuh uh, i dont do the streets, i stay with one nigga okay" trinity corrected. "my bad, forgot your the innocent one of the group" she rolled her eyes.

"innocent, no, Respect Yes" she corrected, Talia laughed. "bye hoe your rude" she joked hanging up. Trinity laughed even though she wasn't joking.

Trinity pulled into von's driveway after the gate opened. Killing the engine, Trinity exited the car grabbing her phone and purse, she hummed to herself good days by sza as she rung the doorbell.

She heard laughter before the door opened. India Stood there, "Oh hey girl" she smiled. Trinity returned the smile, something about India's energy seemed so genuine and respectful.

"hey" Trinity replied walking in. "Who det is?" Von asked from the kitchen. "Trinity" India responded. "wassup trinity" von greeted. "hi von, durk" she waved walking up the steps. "wassup" durk mumbled.

Trinity heard footsteps behind her before she walked into her room. "wassup trinity, how you day been" von asked. "its been okay, weird but definitely okay" she told him reminiscing on Yasmin.