If he brought Hu Rong into the palace and received recognition from the Emperor, then these people would definitely dare not say anything.

After all, the Son of Heaven has a golden mouth, and they naturally dare not refute, unless they don't want to live anymore.

"Enter the palace?" When Hu Rong said this, she lowered her head unconsciously, feeling a little uneasy.

"Rong'er, don't worry, with me here, I won't let you be wronged, just listen to me." Gu Wenxuan put Hu Rong's hand in his own.

"Okay, I believe you." Hu Rong looked at Gu Wenxuan with a smile on her face.

Today's Emperor Jianyuan is about the same age as Gu Wenxuan, and the two have studied together for many years. The relationship between them is much closer than that between ordinary brothers.

The first emperor's empress Yuan died not long after giving birth to the eldest prince, and her extended family was not well-known. Later, the first emperor married a second bride, who had her own legitimate third prince. She has never been interested in the eldest prince. Even the first emperor rarely praised this eldest son, so when the other princes received the eldest sons of the Duke's house or the sons of the generals as their study companions, the eldest prince was given someone from the Gu Mansion, which was decreasing day by day. The second son, who did not inherit the title, was chosen for him.

But no one expected that the late emperor would ultimately leave the throne to the eldest prince. Naturally, when the first prince came to power, he intended to use his own people to hold the high position. He had lived in the palace since he was a child and had no one on whom he could rely. Despite being the eldest son, his life is not as wonderful as that of some favorite concubines' sons. Gu Wenxuan is the same, he is the most inconspicuous of a group of aristocratic sons, and his family background is the poorest. They began to encourage one other at that point. They read and practice martial arts together, thus their relationship became very close.

In Emperor Jianyuan's heart, this companion is closer than his so-called brothers.

As soon as he came to the throne, he reused Gu Wenxuan, and Gu Wenxuan was also very competitive. The two have been together for many years, and the relationship between the monarch and the minister is harmonious, and they are even more friendly in private.

So when Gu Wenxuan went to the local area to relax, Emperor Jianyuan directly reserved the position of Minister of the Ministry of Officials for him, despite the pressure of the civil and military forces of the court. He only said that he went on a tour, and will take office again when he's back. This time, he also wanted him to be a tutor to teach the princes under his knees.

The emperor knew Gu Wenxuan's character and conduct in the world very well, and he had no problem with his knowledge, so he was also the most suitable candidate.

He hurriedly persuaded Gu Wenxuan to return after learning that he was already married and had children.

Gu Wenxuan was initially reluctant to travel. After all, the number of officials who dared to complain about him to the Emperor was excessive. Mrs. Gu, on the other hand, was concerned about his lack of offspring and encouraged Gu Wenxuan to travel. Gu Wenxuan has a great deal of respect for his mother, and he ultimately said that he would go out to see how the people in the south live and how the officials are, so he went to Songyang County.

Seeing that Hu Rong was sleeping soundly, Gu Wenxuan called for Bai Mama and asked her to go tell Mrs. Gu in the morning, and inform her that Hu Rong will follow him into the palace and would not see the elders of the clan for now.

Nanny Bai was also taken aback for a moment, but when she realized it, she quickly agreed.

At the fifth watch, during the three-day court meeting, Gu Wenxuan brought Hu Rong and two little guys into the palace.