Chapter 29 - Welcome Bua *Sarcasm *

Start from the beginning

"Ahh.ha.. The queen is sitting here so peacefully and here I am cleaning the house slone" she said

Sometimes my mom acts like a drama queen.

"Don't you think you should help your mom in works" She said.

"Mom I can't do-" before I could say she threw the broom near my feet.

"What the hell Mom! "  I asked.

"I didn't came to ask you, I am here to tell you, go clean the kitchen  and make kheer.  Your Bua ( Father's sister)  is coming " she said.

Ugh......Why Bua, whenever she comes she always creates a problem.

"Now! go clean the kitchen "  she ordered.

I was about to protest but she glared at me.

I went in kitchen at last.
-------------------------------
Finished!!!!

The bell rang and mom opened the door.

"Arey... Please come in" mom said.

Looks like she came.

They were talking and I am here in kitchen.

I got a call, it was dhruv.

"Hello"

"Maira you won't  believe what happened " he said

"I saw mom and dad together like a couple I felt so happy seeing them together. " he said.

I can feel he is smiling.

"I know but still I don't aprove that as her friend. "I said.

"I know"

We  were talking, I know that too I can't be angry with him for long.
Yesterday I was angry and now I am laughing.

I was talking, and laughing at his silly talks.  I was about to go upstairs in my room.

"Arey maira.... Won't you meet your Bua ji" mom said and I stopped walking.

"One minute dhruv hold on" I said.

"Hello Bua hi how are you, You ate, You slept.....looking at you, You look fine.." I said with a fake smile.

"I am OK like always but I don't think you are good. " She said.

"What do you Pushpa? "  Dad said.

"Bhaiya (Brother)  Don't you think your daughter is flying too much. " she said.

I rolled my eyes at her and got back on call.

"Your daughter is talking back too much. Your daughter doesn't have manners brother" Bus said.

I think she likes to get on my nerves every time she she comes.

"I will call you back later dhruv" I said.

"Oh... So you even let your  daughter talk to a boy. " she said.
I know what she means.

"Excuse me Bua but if a girl talks to a boy that doesn't mean she will ran away like your  sanskari daughter.  Don't act like, you didn't let your daughter talk to boys. "  I said with harshly.

Our Bua liked to brag about her so called sanskari daughter  but she ran away with her boyfriend with all the money in her house.

She didn't said anything when her daughter was talking with some boys but she likes to keep her leg in other peoples matter.

"Maira go to your room" Mom said.

I went in my room, mom knew that one more minute and I will humiliate her with my answers.  She doesn't like my talk back.

-----------------------------------------

Third person pov:

Maira went in her room,  her parents sighed on maira  behaviour.

"hmm.... Don't you think  your daughter is flying too much " Push bua said to Ramesh.

"Why do you think that Pushpa?" Ramesh said.

"Well letting her talk with a boy" Bus said.

"It's nothing,  we trust him....he is the boy who lives in rent." Ramesh said.

He believes Dhruv,  he knows he won't do anything bad behind their back.

"But he is still a boy, you know right young people hormones. They might... " Bua said eating a snack.

"She won't do anything....she is not your daughter who might run away with her lover. " Radhika said getting annoyed with her questions.

" I know that...that's the reason why I am telling.... My daughter told me he was her friend too but see what happened....so I am just saying Bhaiya (Brother) to be careful.  Keeping a young girl and young boy in a house in not good Bhaiya ( Brother).  So just keep an eye on them. " Bus said innocently eating another snack.
But inside she was smirking.

Ramesh became nervous because he felt somewhere....that what if Maira.....

Bua was happy inside because she had became success in brainwashing him.

Radhika was still not accepting that her daughter might do something. She still trusted her daughter very much.

"So Bhaiya  I am going now bye, I will come next time. " Bua said.

They said bye to her and Bua went with her husband who was quiet till now.

"What do you  think Radhika ?" Ramesh said.

"She just  doesn't like our daughter because Maira always talks back to her you just trust her. " Radhika said and went in kitchen.

Ramesh was still in doubt......because His sister never said anything wrong but he shook his thoughts and went back to watch TV.

Maira came from her room,  she looked at her dad.

"Dad what happened? "

"Nothing" he said shaking his head.

Maira knew by know his dad is thinking something so she went..Sat beside him and side hugged him.

This act brought a smile on his face and he hugged her too.

"My lovely daughter " he said stroking her hair.

He felt his trust went up that his daughter won't do anything wrong.

*******************************
Hope you all like this chapter enjoy reading it and don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Tell me your opinion about her Bua hi!!!!!

🙂🙂🙂🙂😊😊😊☺☺☺😀😄😄😄