" yeah ..?"

'No one close to him calls him that.'
She wrote fast in consistent neat handwriting.

"I'm not close to him." Clar was sure to  clarify.

Rodriguez had more attitude to it if one thought about it and  Antonio was easier to the tongue.

"Should I call him  Antonio? It's his name too."

May placed the notebook back with a small shrug and resumed her short task.

Suddenly Clar wished she knew sign language.

Before she dug in she requested May join her who declined with a  shake of her head.

"Have you already had yours?"

May nodded putting  Clar at ease.

She didn't know why the thought of Rodrigo denying the people around him food crossed her mind. May was healthy, petite,  but healthy.

She was yet to hear screams from others because of or by his hand. For all, she knew he may have had some sort of dark basement for that kind of job.

Shaking the thoughts away she ate her meal in the quiet dining room. The silence didn't get to her until she had finished her meal and was sipping on the freshly squeezed passion juice.

Her eyes took in the expensive dining area. The chandelier that was shiny with decoration caught her eye.  The one she remembered at the entrance had droppings. No doubt real diamonds or crystals.

There were no paintings or drawings in the room, it had the usual dining ornaments and requirements.  The difference here was the extravaganza.

She pushed her chair back ready to leave as May entered the room and Clar extended her arm drawing her attention.

"Are you busy?"

She couldn't keep the hope out of her voice even if she wanted to.

May nodded her head and looked around as if searching out something before her eyes landed on the table and she gestured to the dishes on the table.

Clar thought her act odd but settled nonetheless. She wasn't about to drill May about her body language yet she needed her in more than one way.

She stood idle as May began to clear the table. She could be site seeing by now, walking in the pack, and observing her surrounding. Taking pictures and building on her memories.

She remembered the last notification she had gotten on her phone and sighed in relief. A heavyweight akin to that of a bolder off her mind and shoulders. She'd be expecting her periods any time from now based on her cycle calendar. It had been one day of white left before the light pink and then red circled ones.

It was only day three and already her capture wanted to be the death of her.

Not that she had anyone to go back to that needed her dearly, but -

' you're not going anywhere.'

Some balls and entitlement the man had to speak and do what he had done to her. She remembered his words, word for word. But she had declared that maybe if she begged... requested?

Clar groaned frustrated already.

She wanted to talk to him pronto.

Her eyes randomly dropped on May who had turned around when she heard Clar groan.

Clar was confused by May's unmoving body and May's eyes squinted in confusion.

" oh" Clar then remembered her gaze was because of the sound she had made. " do you know where I can find Rodrigo?"