There was a rustling outside of his hole, causing Yoongi's head to snap up. When he couldn't immediately identify the source of the sound, Yoongi growled in warning. What was it? He couldn't make out a distinct scent. More rustling. Yoongi's ears faced outwards, and he growled once more.

   All of a sudden, a figure appeared in front of the hole. Yoongi growled loudly before abruptly cutting himself off once he identified what the source was. A small red fox stared at him. Yoongi's ears faced back to the front, and he tilted his head in confusion and fascination at the fox. Usually foxes would avoid him at all cost, but this one was literally right in front of his face.

   The fox squeaked and inched slightly into the hole. Yoongi watched it carefully. The foxes eyes darted to Yoongi's rabbit and then back to Yoongi. Yoongi's head straightened as he began to understand what the fox wanted. With a grunt, Yoongi nudged the rabbit into the foxes direction, giving it permission to have some of it too. The fox understood Yoongi's gesture and happily closed the distance between them and began to munch on the rabbit's carcass happily. If Yoongi was in his human form, he would've smiled.

   For a few peaceful moments, Yoongi and the fox shared the rabbit until it was all gone. When there were only bones and some of the less desirable parts left, Yoongi dragged the rabbit's remains out of the hole and cleaned kicked the dirt that had blood on it out of the hole before returning to his spot. The fox was rolling around on the ground and Yoongi got a quick glance at the fox's private parts, where Yoongi was able to identify the fox as a female. He named her Hyemin.

   Within the next hour, it was completely dark outside. Hyemin was cuddled into Yoongi's side and was softly purring, which only furthered in making Yoongi feel normal again. Going to the woods and enjoying nature was the best medicine, and was one of the main reasons why Yoongi had stopped taking his pills in the first place. However, with his schedule getting busier and busier, it was probably wiser for him to do both as often as he could.

   Some time later, when Yoongi felt himself begin to drift off into sleep, Yoongi was yanked out of his almost unconsciousness by the scent of three wolves nearing his hole. Yoongi immediately felt himself go on guard. There was a small pack that lived a mile away from his tree, which Yoongi completely forgot about. Occasionally, they would patrol the unclaimed areas around their pack in order to make sure there were no hostile rogues around, and so Yoongi would usually time his visits with their patrol cycle—however, this time, Yoongi had failed to make sure he had come on a day where they wouldn't patrol. How could Yoongi be so careless?

   Hyemin must've sensed Yoongi's discomfort because she climbed onto Yoongi's back and began rubbing herself all over him in a manner that Yoongi could only assume was her trying to scent him. Yoongi closed his eyes and enjoyed the kind gesture from his new friend, but quickly opened them when he sensed the three wolves stop right in front of his hole. Yoongi's ears moved outwards, and he bared his teeth.

   It took a few moments, but Yoongi eventually heard the sound of bones rearranging themselves. Yoongi's eyes were wide in confusion. A head soon poked it's way into the hole. Yoongi growled and lunged, Hyemin following his lead.

   "Woah!" a woman's voice exclaimed as she stumbled back and out of the hole. Yoongi stopped himself right in front of the woman's face and growled loudly at her.

   "Get back, rogue!" one of the other wolves, now also in his human form, yelled at Yoongi. "Don't make me kill you!" Hyemin growled at him.

   Cautiously, Yoongi backed away from the woman and scooted halfway into his hole. The other wolf with the two others shifted into his human form, and Yoongi felt his tail tuck underneath him. He hadn't noticed before, but the scent coming off of the man was quite powerful. This man was the pack's alpha. He was so fucked.