15. Tracy

Angel dust

“Albert Blanc, get in here!” I yell, two hands leaning me against the wall, the other two grabbing my stomach. “It is time!?” Albert yells, his hair a mess, toothbrush in his hand, pjs messily put on.” Yes, it's time call Charlie!” I yell, another wave of pain hitting me. 

“Ok, do you need help getting to the bed?” He asks, calmly. “Yes I need help!” I yell before feeling an even more intense wave of pain. When this baby is out Albert is so dead!

He walks over, putting my arm over his shoulder, walking me over to the bed before running into the bathroom. I grab my phone, quickly calling Charlie. It rings for a few seconds before she picks up.

“Hey Angel, do you need something?” She yawns, Vaggie yelling in the background. “Yeah we need a ride to the hospital.” All I hear is banging in the background before the call ends. “Albert, are you ready yet!?” I yell.

“NO!” He yells, and he says I take too long. 

At the hospital

Alastor

“Just take deep breaths Angel, everythings going to be alright.” I laugh nervously, Anthony tightening his grip on my hand, another scream of pain leaving his mouth while doctors run in and out of the room.

“Damn right it better be alright or so help me Alastor I will be feedin’ your body to Fat Nuggets and his other little piggy friends!” He yells, somehow tightening his grip on my hand even more, bones audibly cracking.

“Ok you’re fully dilated I’m going to need you to start pushing soon.” Dr. Somna says. “Hang on, where's the big needle!? I was promised a big needle!” Anthony yells, shaking a bit in bed. “It’s too late for that, this baby is coming now!” 

He moves the rolling stool he's sitting on closer to Anthony, preparing for what's to come. “Ok Angel dust I need you to push as hard as you can.” Anthony looks up at me, tears welling in his eyes. 

“It’s alright my dear, you’re the strongest man I know, you can do this.” He nods before letting out a cry of pain, pushing as hard as he can. “I can see the head, when I tell you I need another big push ok?”

Anthony looks back up at me, sweat running down his forehead, tears leaving his eyes. I kiss his hand as the doctor yells to push again. Anthony yells as he pushes again, crushing my hand in his, my fingers being dislocated. “Ya..ya did this to me you fuckin’ bastard!” 

“It was more of a team effort my dear.” I immediately regret talking when he crushes my hand more, me whimpering at the pain. “One more push should do it.” Dr. Somna yells. “You’re being fed to the pigs when this is over!” 

“Ok my dear just one more push please?” I beg, wanting him to let go of my hand soon before he completely destroys it beyond repair. He yells as he gives one more push, Dr. Somna walking away with something in his hands as Anthony let go of my hand, his head falling against the pillow.

For the most part it’s silent, only Anthony’s heavy breathing before Dr. Somna walks over, handing me a bundle of blankets. I stare down, staring at my child in my hands. She has white hair with pink tips, red and pink mismatched eyes and the same deep olive skin I had when alive. 

“Al? Is the baby ok?” Anthony asks, looking panicked, reaching a hand out. I bring the baby up to press our foreheads together, tears finally leaving my eyes with a sob. A tiny chubby hand pressing against my cheek. “She’s perfect.” I mutter as she begins to cry.

Angel dust

“Can I hold my baby now please?” I tease, reaching my hands out for her, he frowns as he reluctantly hands her over to me. “Someones already growin’ attached.” I laugh as I look down at her, smiling softly. He’s right, she’s absolutely perfect.

“What are we gonna name her?” I ask as I start cradling her in my arms trying to calm her down. “How about Tracy?” He smirks as I look up at him. “Your mom suggested that, didn't she?” I laugh, putting the tip of my pinky in her mouth for her to suck on.

“Yes she did.” He smirks, rubbing his thumb on her cheek, black blood still on her. “I like it.” I laugh, moving some of her hair out of her face. “Is this everything you’ve wanted my dear?”

“Yes.”

Some time later

“Oh she’s so precious!” Mrs. Blanc cries, everyone surrounding her to get a closer look. “You two did good. What's her name?” Mama asks as Mrs. Blanc hands Tracy over to her. Me and Albert look at each other, smirking before he answers. “Tracy.”

“Oh Tracy is such a beautiful name.” My mama smiles as Cherri bursts into the room, holding a bottle of wine, Husk following right behind her. “Ok bitches who wants some?” Cherri laughs, walking over to me and rubbing the top of my head, messing up my hair.

“How did you even manage to get that in here anyway?” I ask, taking the bottle from her. “A nurse saw me walkin’ in here, she just looked the other way! They Don’t give a shit.” She laughs, handing me a bottle opener.

“Is it really the best idea to drink when you just gave birth?” Charlie chimes in, Cherri rolling her eye at her. “Well obviously not, that’s why we’re doing it!” She laughs as I open the bottle. “Anyone else want some?” 

“Look shitheads this wine was expensive as fuck, it’s one of 100 bottles for Lucifers sake so you guys are lucky you’re even getting some!” Husk growls. “Thanks for your contribution Husky.” I tease taking the glass from Cherri. “Let me help my dear.” Alastor says before snapping his fingers, everyone having a glass within the blink of an eye. “Thanks Al.” 

“It’s no problem at all darling.” He smirks before drinking some of the wine. “Husk this is surprisingly good.” He says, drinking some more. “What can I say at least I have taste unlike you fuckers.” 

Alastor 

“Yes I can tell, I’m considering getting some myself.” I laugh. “Yeah good luck, a single bottle of this stuff is a couple grand alone.” He mumbles. “I think you’re forgetting I have money Husk, I simply choose not to spend it.” 

“Al where the fuck do you get all your money from anyway?” Anthony asks, him already half done with his wine. “My podcast, some deals, my paycheck from the hotel, even some from the king.” 

“My dad has been giving you money?” Charlie asks, looking at me suspiciously. “Yes for a while now, ever since we rescued Anthony. “Why though?” I feel sweat start running down my forehead. “That's private my dear.”

A/N 

Ok this chapter was gonna be longer but I got lazy so. Don’t worry though, the rest of the chapters will be slightly longer than the regular ones, not by much but longer. Love ya 💗