1. Guilt

Alastor

"Alastor no get back!" Charlie sobs, putting her hands on my chest and pushing me back while Husk and Cherri pull me back by my arms. "No! I need to get to Anthony." I stop in my tracks as the doctors wheel Anthonys body out, only catching a glimps of Anthonys, bloody bandaged body.

They let me go as the doctor walks back over. "His heart has failed, we were able to revive him and we are actively trying to find the cause of it." He explains before walking away. "You better have a damn good excuse for what you did before I have you kicked out!" Molly yells. poking at my chest. "I knew him during my human life." I explain frantically. "Prove it." She demands.

I summon a photo album. dust flying in the air as I flip through it. Since arriving in hell this album has remained untouched for decades, I never thought I would need to look through it again, refusing to do so from the horrid memories would resurface. I stop once I find the photo I'm looking for, me and Anthony, flowers from my mothers garden in hand.

I remember it like it was yesterday, when my mother found out I had at last found love she insisted on letting me pick flowers from her garden. She absolutely adored anthony the moment she met him, them bonding over their love for gardening and cooking. Oh how my heart lit up with joy that day.

I hand the album over to Molly, her coughing from the dust surrounding her. She looks up and down between me and the photo. "So you're Albert Blanc?" She questions closing the album and handing it back to me. "Yes." I reply, snapping my fingers, the album dissapearing. "I don't forgive you for what you did but I'll let you stay. Don't try anything." She grabs Adams hand and walks away.

"Hey Al..we all have to go back to the hotel. Will you be ok here on your own?" Charlie asks, laughing nervously. "Please do go on Charlie I shall be alright." I reply, the only thought on my mind being Anthony. I walk into his now vacant room, sitting down in one of two chairs in the room. All being left to do is wait, wait for him to live or die.

Everytime I heard the rolling of wheels I would get my hopes up, thinking it was Anthony. Only to be let down when realizing it was not. A few hours of this Anthony was finally brought back into the room, somehow looking worse than he was before. Dr. Somna steps in, clipboard in hand. "He was stabbed in the heart, being left unattended to for so long that's what caused him to flatline." He explains.

I am unsure of how to feel, the thought of Anthony being dead for seconds, maybe even minutes horrifies me. "While we were at it we went ahead and did the blood transfusion and he is stable." He explaines further. "Thank you." Is all I can manage to say, reaching over and holding Anthonys hand, stroking the back of his hand lightly with my finger as he walks out.

Tears burn my eyes as I remember I'm the reason were here. If I had not kicked him out Valentino wouldn't have gotten to him. Valentino is dead now but at what cost. The thought of living without Anthony for the second time when I just got him back haunts me. No, I can't let that happen, hes strong he will make it.

However the question remains. Will he forgive me? What if he doesn't want anything to do with me. What if he doesn't let me see our child. No he wouldn't do that. A cough coming from the door snaps me out of my thoughts my head turning to the door, Rosie standing in the doorway.

"I do hope this isn't a bad time but I do recall you mentioning he liked white roses." She reveals a bouquet of white and red roses. "How did you find out we were here?" I question as she steps inside and places them down on a table. "I believe I saw on the news something along the lines of, residents of hazbin hotel dragging porn star Angel Dust's body around." Of course they make a mess of everything.

"I expected nothing less." I laugh, looking back over at Anthony. "How is he doing?" Rosie asks. "He's pregnant." I cry out, holding my head in my hands not caring if Rosie saw me cry. "Yes I can see how this would be difficult for you." She sits down in the chair next to me and pats my back akwardly.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asks. "I have not the slighest idea." I cry, everything is coming onto me at once, the guilt that me kicking Anthony out is the reason hes in this hospital room with our baby he most likely doesn't know hes carrying.

"I know you doubt your ability to be a father due to your own fathers actions. However I know for a fact you wouldn't do that to another child much less your own." She gets up and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her. Once again leaving only me and Anthony the only thing to be heard being the sound of his heart monitor and my quiet sobs.

A/N

First chapter is out wow, really hoping I didn't let you guys down with this haha. I'll try and update again tomorrow but no promises. Love ya <3