'It's okay' | Chan

-----------------------------------------------

a/n:

-requested by KittyLoveDream

-hope you'll like it!

-----------------------------------------------

Jisung's pov

The weather was gloomy, with gray clouds casting a somber and dull atmosphere. The rhythmic sound of raindrops dropping against the window, a natural melody that matched the cadence of my thoughts. 

The air felt cool and fresh, carrying a hint of petrichor -the earthy scent that accompanies rain. The tranquil ambiance early in the morning allowed my creativity to flourish, the melancholic beauty outside inspiring me, showering my spirit with vivifying concepts.

Where was my notepad at? My eyes searched through the room, eager to find the small sketchbook that contained all my ideas. I opened the drawers from my desk, then checked my bag where I found it in one of the front pockets.

"There you are", I said to myself, wiping the dust from the cover away. I quickly grabbed a functional pen before settling down on my bed.

I began to write down the thoughts that had been stuck in my head ever since I'd looked out the window. I didn't know exactly where this was going but we coud always use some lyrics.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇,
𝒸𝓊𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅,
𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝒸𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒,
𝐼 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓅.

𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁, 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃,
𝒜 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓋𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓃, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒
𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃.

𝒲𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈, 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇
𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒹,
𝐿𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 -

What rhymes with cold? I sighed, putting away the pen. I read through the paper again and again, feeling that it was a bit too dramatic and dreamy.

I looked out of the window again, hoping to find a response in the dim scene, but then, something caught my attention.

Amidst the foggy view, a lonely soul, walking down the street, faltering as if not knowing where to go. I furrowed my brows, curious as I watched the stranger's next move. Just then I realized that he didn't have an umbrella and it was raining heavily. Strange, I thought. 

But somehow relatable.

"Jisung? Can I come in?" A soft knock came from the door.

I hummed lightly, still lost in my thought. I didn't even notice Jeongin shuffling in, only until he spoke up, I turned my attention to him.

"I just wanted to ask if you know where Chan hyung is? He wanted to help me with something", he explained, his voice indicating that it was urgent.

"Uh no, sorry, I haven't seen him today", I replied, shaking my head.

Suddenly my phone beeped and a message from Changbin came in:

'I need the files from last week please. Chan hasn't sent me anything. Thank you'

I raised a brow while quickly typing a response.