only hyung | Minho

-----------------------------------------------

a/n:

x requested by kpoploverfictions x

x school is starting next week so this is the time to request because I honestly don't know how I'll manage to continue writing this book while being at school and stuff so yeah feel free to write me your ideas! x

x I hope you like it! x

-----------------------------------------------

Jisung's pov

"In the next shot I want Minho, Jisung and Hyunjin in the frame", the director exclaimed.

We were currently on set, filming a video for our new song, that we'll release soon. It is a more fun and cheerful concept than most of our other songs but I think stays will like it.

Hyunjin was in the focus and lip synced his lines into the camera while Minho and I were behind. I tried keeping a straight face but after Hyunjin made one mistake after another, I bursted into laughter. Hyunjin joined me and I looked to Minho, surprised to not see him laughing. I coughed and tried to focus on the shoot.

"Action", the director yelled and Hyunjin and I were back into character. After we were done we had a little break since the others were now shooting their part.

Hyunjin and I were goofing around when he purposely pushed me, which made me bump into Minho. Hyunjin immediately laughed at us but stopped as he saw Minho's face.

"Watch it", he coldly said while giving us both an intense stare.

"What's up with you today?", Hyunjin asked while taking a bite of his food.

"Nothing", the older said with his eyes closed. "I didn't sleep that much last night", he added.

"Are you not going to eat something?", I asked after finishing my own food. He slightly shook his head, his eyes still closed. Hyunjin gave me a puzzled face but I just shrugged.

After our break we all had to be in one last shoot, which ended with a group dance. I was in the center and enjoyed my moment. After a few takes the director showed us the video so we could check if everyone did the right movements.

"Minho hyung, I think you're a bit slow on the turn", Changbin said while pointing at the monitor. I noticed it too but I was too scared to say anything. Minho stared at the replay and nodded his head. Chan clapped in his hands and told us to do it one more time.

Right before the director gave us the start signal, I heard a quiet grunt from behind. Everyone stopped and looked at Minho who seemed very distressed and uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?", Felix asked as he was next to Minho. I noticed that he was clutching his belly and avoided everyone's eyes but as soon as Felix touched him, he straightened up and nodded as if nothing has happened.

"Guys, are you ready?", the director suddenly shouted and we were forced to get back to the shoot. As soon as we finished and thanked the filming crew I wanted to talk to Minho but he was already in the changing rooms. Maybe one the ride home?

Minho's pov

I felt awful. Like really awful. My whole body was feeling hot, my head was killing me and I have had pretty bad cramps the whole day. I thought I could manage the day without disturbing any of my members but of course they had noticed it.

 On the ride back home the maknaes basically bombarded me with questions but they were the last people I would tell about how I really feel. As their hyung they shouldn't be dealing with me or treating me like I'm the younger, it just felt wrong to me to tell them. There was only one person that I can speak about those sorts of things but this person wasn't here.

Since we moved into seperate dorms, I was the oldest in our apartment with Jeongin, Seungmin and Felix being the maknaes.

It was already evening and I could hear the other three eating together in the living room. I tried to sleep but my headache got worse and my tummy still seemed to be upset although I haven't eaten the whole day.

At the thought of food my stomach twisted and I suddenly had the urge to vomit. I quickly moved to the bathroom and bent over the toilet. As I wretched a few times I thought about what might have possible led to my misery but I had no clue.

After I emptied my stomach I leaned back, not feeling anything better. This is not a normal cold, I thought.

I stared at the bathroom walls, trying to breathe and calm myself but then my eyes fell on the medicine cabinet. There had to be some painkillers right?

Before I could get myself from the floor, the door swung open, revealing a nervous looking Felix. "Oh my god hyung, are you okay?"

Before I could react, he was already next to me on the floor, feeling my head. "Hyung, you have a fever! Why didn't you say anything? Did you throw up?"

I groaned as I felt another cramp which made Felix even more anxious.

"Hyung talk to me! What is hurting you?"

I wanted to tell him but he wasn't the person to care for me. I felt another wave of nausea hit me and my vision started to blurry which made me realize I couldn't deal with this on my own.

"Call Chan", I mumbled before closing my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------

Time skip

-----------------------------------------------

"Minho? Minho, are you awake?" I slowly opened my lids only to be encountered with two dark brown eyes that were scanning me worriedly. "Come, let's get you into bed", he said while picking me up from the floor.

"He puked a few times and he has a fever I think", I heard Felix saying in the background. Chan said something to him which I couldn't quite understand but suddenly I felt a person laying down next to me.

I immediately felt a bit better under the warm blanket so I cuddled up to him.

"How are you feeling?", Chan asked with a sweet voice, running his fingers through my messy hair.

"Feverish and my stomach hurts", I responded straightforward, feeling releaved that I could finally tell the truth. I turned around to face him.

"Hyung, I'm sorry for being such a mess today and I'm sorry that you had to come over...", he smiled at me and opened his mouth but I continued, "but I'm glad you're here now because this means you can look after me", I added and returned a sweet smile at him.

"Oh really, and what does this involve exactly?", he chuckled.

"Tummy rubs?", I asked him shyly which made him giggle even more.

"God you're such a baby Minho", he laughed but nevertheless he started rubbing soothing circles on my stomach. I could feel myself getting relaxed and started purring like a cat which made my hyung laugh even more.

My only hyung...

-----------------------------------------------

a/n:

ahhhhhhhhh I'm so bad at this, sorry if you've imagined something different xD

-----------------------------------------------