Infection | Stray Kids

-----------------------------------------------

a/n:

x requested by  DarceyFallows x

x enjoy! x

-----------------------------------------------

Chan's pov

"Hyung, I don't feel too well, I think I'm gonna stay in bed today", Jeongin said with a hoarse voice.

I thought for a moment, then looked to the person in the other bed. "That's fine, I think Felix has no schedule today, so he'll look after you. Get some rest alright".

A part of me wanted to stay at home too but Jeongin didn't seem very ill and I also had lots of work to do. Moreover Changbin's also going to be home earlier, so I really don't have to worry.

-----------------------------------------------

Time skip

-----------------------------------------------

After three hours of producing I looked at my phone to see a few new messages from Changbin.

Binnie:

Jeongin is doing okay, but Lix has no voice at all. Were they out in the cold last night?

Oh and btw Jisung is not coming to the studio, I don't know really know why but he's in his room

Weird, I thought.

No, they weren't outside as far as I remember. But what kind of symptoms do they have?

Do you think it's covid? Maybe Jisung is sick too, pls ask him

I typed and waited for an answer. Now was really not the time to catch the virus. I had lots of production to do and I could only work properly at the studio. It would be a problem going into lockdown. My phone dinged.

They are both feeling weak and Felix' throat hurts and I don't know about Jisung, he's sleeping I guess...could be covid but we haven't really met other people right

yeah, let's just see how they're doing when I'm back, if not we'll get them tested.

I put my phone away started continuing on my work.

-----------------------------------------------

Time skip

-----------------------------------------------

"I'm home!", I shouted as I walked into our dorm. I got greeted by Minho and Hyunjin who just came back from dancing. After chatting for a bit I walked upstairs to Jeongin's and Felix' room, only to find the two sleeping.

"Ah, you're back", I heard someone say. I turned around to face Changbin, who looked pretty tired.

"Hey Bin, how are they?"

"Not so good, but at least they're sleeping now. I'm also tired, I think I'm going to bed soon", he yawned.

"You don't look very well, you should better get some rest Bin", I said while scanning him up and down. He just nodded and made his way to his room.