Chapter 8: Izuku vs The Big 3

Author: Hello hello my readers! My apologize for my delays between chapters, my job has really been draining my motivation and creative juices 😞but for this chapter, Izuku is going up against the Big Three!

_________________________

Izuku was sitting in his half of his room, currently tied to his desk chair as he was being berated by his mother. Her angered words varied from being directed to him and then directed to Overhaul and All for One and back to him.

Inko: -and another thing!

Inko began before stopping as she felt Eri's little hand tug on her shirt. The woman looked down, staring at her adopted daughter before sighing and just hugging Izuku tightly, lifting both him and the chair off the floor.

Inko: Don't you EVER do that again... at least if you do, let me help you.

Eri: Zuku... I thought you were going to get hurt really bad.

Izuku: Eri, Mom... Overhaul is gone. He's completely gone.

Izuku said, making Inko stiffen before relaxing and nodding her head, understanding what that meant.

Overhaul was dead.

Inko finally realized that she had no control over Izuku's actions or plans, her son was smarter than her and stronger. He was above her in every way.

Inko: Are you ok, Izuku?

Izuku pondered telling his mother about the burst of raw anger - which he realized what it was after looking it up - while fighting Overhaul but deemed it unnecessary. In his mind, it was impossible and had no sense nor logic so, why would he bother sharing it?

Izuku: I am fine, mom. I always am.

Inko pulled her son into her arms, hugging him tightly. Her son was truly amazing and it terrified Inko. One of these days, Izuku will move so far ahead that she'll be left behind.

He wouldn't need her anymore.

_______________________

Izuku: You wish for me to do, what?

Nezu: To fight the Big Three of U.A, Izuku.

Izuku found himself sitting across from Nezu, the two currently going onto their fourth game of 4D chess, the two currently tied.

Nezu: Word about your accomplishments are quickly spreading throughout the school and even social media. You are quickly garnering a reputation.

Izuku: I suppose this fight was requested by Mirio Togata?

Izuku asked, making another move on the board and thus finishing the round, having beaten Nezu.

Nezu: Yes. Apparently, he was quite taken by your achievements and also your involvement in the battle against All For One.

Nezu replies, sipping his tea.

Izuku: What is the goal for this fight? I assume there is an end game to this, Nezu.

Nezu grinned as he always knew Izuku would see far past what was explained.

Nezu: You're going to show everyone why you should never underestimate an intelligent person.

Izuku: And the limitations on what I can do?

Nezu then began to cackle.

Nezu: There are none~

___________________________

Denki: HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!

Denki exclaimed, hands slamming on the lunch table as he stared at Izuku. The rest of his fellow friend group were all sporting similar reactions.