Chapter 2: Battle Trial + USJ

Author: Here's the double feature chapter. The battle trial chapter won't be written with much detail since I won't be writing in things where Izuku isn't a apart of.

Also, get ready for a very long chapter.
_______________________

It was the following day, day two at U.A. Izuku had left earlier than he should as a way to avoid two people in particular... well perhaps three if you include a blonde gorilla. As Izuku entered Nezu's office, the principal of U.A beamed and gestured to more of the assignments given for Izuku to complete.

Looking over the material, Izuku saw that there were only a few sheets. This was not even half the amount Nezu assigned him the day prior.

Nezu: As you can see, I did not assign you much today. Your work today will be to observe the battle trial training of Class 1-A. So, the moment you complete these sheets, I would like you to head on over to Grounds B to observe the trials.

Izuku: Understood.

Izuku took a seat at his desk and began the assignment. Just like last time, the worksheets were child's play. He had finished them quickly and gently placed them on Nezu's desk for grading.

Nezu: Excellent! Alright Izuku, you go and head down to Grounds B.

Izuku nodded and began making his over to the designated site. His mind was mulling over what this position would be like for him during his education.

Deciding against mulling over something that will show itself in due time, he continued his way Grounds B to begin the task that was given to him.
_________________________

Izuku entered the monitor room, several pairs of eyes turning to look at him as he walked in. It seemed that the trials had only been underway for a brief amount of time. He saw the person overseeing the trials was All Might and mentally sighed.

However, despite any resistance he initially had, he was still given a task to complete

However, despite any resistance he initially had, he was still given a task to complete. Izuku had gone to a point in the room where he could view the monitors.

?: Heyyy so... you're like Nezu's student right?

Izuku took his eyes off the monitors as he heard someone speak to him. He looked to see a girl with a mutation quirk. Mina Ashido's quirk altered her appearance to be more alien like and giving her the ability to secrete acid from her pores.

Izuku: Yes. I am.

Mina: So... whatcha doing here?

Izuku: I was given a task to observe 1-A's battle trials as per Nezu's request.

Mina: So you... like don't participate in anything?

Izuku: No. I am not here to participate in hero training. Just to observe and report back to Nezu.

Mina seemed to be sadden by those words. She could also hear the lack of... well anything in his voice. He wasn't stuck up like a pompous smart ass, not arrogant or even professional. Just... saying words.