Chapter 6: Hunting + Arrive to Camp WWP

Author: Hello again everyone! Sorry about the lack of updates from me regarding my stories. Lately, I was hit by something pretty jarring and it shook me up alot. But I'm back and ready to post updates.

Also to clarify: Sword of Vengeance and Izuku the Magnificent WILL be updated. Currently, I have drafts done up but so far I had little confidence in how they look so I'm taking the time to go over what's written.

__________________________

Izuku was sitting at his computer in his shared room with Eri. The screen displayed a map of Musutafu, the green eyes trained on the exact location of where they encountered Eri. What was Izuku doing, you may ask? Simple.

He's hunting.

Izuku's brain was firing off different routes and possible location of where the Shie Hassakai could be based in. After the attack at U.A, the most prestigious school and supposedly the most protected, Izuku took to using everything he had to find where the base of these Yakuza thugs were located.

Of course, it had been days already so it is possible they aren't even in Musutafu anymore. So, on the side of scouting routes via the map he also took to looking to his uncle Nezu for assistance. He was told that the Nighteye Agency was also looking into the Shie Hassakai for years - so Izuku had a plan if he couldn't find the location on his own.

He'd go to the Nighteye agency himself and find out from them himself.

Inko: Izuku, honey dinner is ready. Eri also helped me make it this time.

Inko walked in, smiling on the outside but internally she was worried. Her eyes trailed to the various notes and printed out maps, all having red marker marking streets and alleyways.

Izuku: I will be down shortly, I will go wash up.

Izuku said, standing up and turning his computer screen off. Inko nodded and headed back downstairs. In Izuku mind, he was aiming for one thing - Kill Overhaul.

He knows his mother would frown upon his decision of doing so and would be breaking his word of never taking a life. However, this was different - Overhaul isn't like anyone else. He had resources, connections, power and most of all - numbers. He had an entire organization of people who had unknown quirks with their identities hidden from the public.

He stared at himself in the bathroom mirror, his hallow eyes and blank expression staring back at him. He needed to do this, even if it meant his mother being angry with him. It was for their safety, all of theirs.

___________________________

Izuku found himself in a precarious situation. It was lunch and he had two sobbing friends in his arms, one being Denki and the other being Mina. They babbled on about how they weren't there to 'protect' him when the break in happened and how they were so happy he was ok.

Momo: Honestly Izuku, are you alright? We were told what happened.

Shoto: We were told... A villain had been killed during the break in and that you saw it happen.

Sero: Seriously man, we're your friends, you can talk to us.

Izuku: I am fine.

Jiro: Yeah, we get that you're fine, Izuku but...

She trailed off, her fingers playing with her ear jacks. Izuku knew what they were talking about.

Izuku: You are worried about any lasting affects on my mind upon seeing the man die.

Mina: Of course sniffle we are!!

The pinkette yelled, looking at Izuku.

Denki: You saw someone die, man!