Chapter 7.5: Izuku's forced hand

Heyo! Ok, so this update isn't going to be long, maybe around 1000+ words?

So, here's the deal - I'm going to have Izuku 'assist' in the FIGHT against All for One. The rescue of Bakugou would already have happened thanks to Izumi and her gang during Izuku's mission to eradicate Overhaul.

______________________________

The sky was bright with roaring fires, casting shadows that threatened to consume those around the area as smoke and debris decorated the one peaceful concrete jungle that was the Kamino Ward.

Everything was stock still, a crater scarred the concrete and two imposing figures standing off against one another in the center of it.

All Might and the centuries old villain - All for One.

All Might grit his teeth, he could feel the past holders of his quirk tense and react violently within him, the mere sight of this monster was like a trigger of explosive memories that haunt them for eternity

AFO: So... our old song and dance. You seemed to have gotten frail, All Might. Where did all that vitality go?

The tone was like cream, smooth and controlled while the words were like barbed wire, taunting and sharp. A master manipulator and a simply evil bastard.

All Might's response was to spit up a glob of blood onto the concrete, a hand nursing his injured side. The monster was far stronger than that Nomu back in the USJ, he felt infinitely powerful.

All Might: You never changed...

All For One merely gave a chuckle at that, an eerie smile gracing his scarred facade and showing the whites of his teeth.

AFO: Of course I had changed, All Might. You think I was merely sitting back after all these years?

That statement god All Might to prepare again for what was to come next. What he wasn't exacting however was something to tear right through All For One's shoulder, leaving a gaping hole the size of his fist.

All For One fell to a knee, his hand reaching up to slowly feel his freely bleeding wound before whirling around to see what had the nerve to injure him so.

This time, All For One fell forward, his right leg now blow out from below his knee, blood splattering around concrete as well as a small indent of a bullet.

AFO: G-Ghh... so... s-someone had the nerve to finally attack?

The supervillain's limbs began growing back after activating his healing quirk and multiplying it's effectiveness.

All Might looked up to a demolished building over few hundred meters away from his current location. There, he saw the brief silhouette of a person holding a large rifle.

All Might: Is that...

Izuku stood atop of that demolished structure, body taut and solid as his eyes were focused on the Supervillain All For One, the gun he was using was the Anti-Material rifle that was gifted to him by Nezu, those excited babbles and lessons of Izuku being taught to wield such a weapon forever ingrained in his mind.

Izuku: All Might, if you are done gawking.

Izuku's voice began to sound about the demolished landscape, Izuku having his voice played on the multitude of surviving jumbo-screens and speakers.

Izuku: Do your job.

All Might was brought out of his haze and felt his entire body heat up and burst with renewed vigour. Immediately, he charged the still healing villain, golden arcs of lightning coming off him as he slammed a charged fist into the back of AFO's head.

The villain flew back into more debris, creating a shockwave and cloud of dust. Not a moment later did he jump back out, fully healed but annoyed as hell.

AFO: So you have one solid backup? You think that make's a diff- GRRK-

Why do they always monologue?

Izuku had simply fired again, this time the ammunition tearing off the villain's forearm right from his elbow. That was quickly followed up by All Might appearing above AFO.

All Might: DETROIT!!! SMAAAAASH!!

As his foe was imprinted into the concrete streets, the earth shaking around them.

That blow gave All Might enough time to begin charging his strongest attack, arm cocked back and the air itself beginning to swirl around it.

All Might thought back to those he saved, his colleagues, his fellow Heroes, his Wife, His daughter... his son.

The son he failed.

Who hates him.

All Might grits his teeth as resolve steeled, and knows what he has to do. Completely charged up, he grabbed the downed villian's head and tossed him into the air before surging his first forward.

He was ending this.

All Might: UNITED STATES of SMASH!!!!

___________________________

Izuku stood beside Toshinori, the man placed in intensive care due to the grave injuries he had sustained during that death match he had with AFO. He could have died if Izuku had not interfered.

The battle was over, AFO had lived unfortunately, before being brought to the Black-Site prison called Tartarus.

Toshinori: Izuku... I'm sorry... for everything. For not raising you... for neglecting you...

Izuku stared down at Toshinori, the man's voice weak as the pain-numbing drugs were making him drowsy.

Toshinori: I do love you... I do... your sister she... she begged me to train her to protect you... I spoiled her, her training and my praises... it got to her head.

Izuku merely stared. Waiting for the man to finish.

Toshinori: She sobbed to me... every day about what she did to you... she hated herself... please... please forgive your sister... at least... let her know you aren't holding it against her...

Izuku was silent. Logically, he should forgive someone who had been a thorn in his side for years. But this request from his father...

Izuku: Ok. Now go to sleep and allow your body to rest.

Izuku states, a hand raised and was placed atop of Toshinori's own to give it a pat of reassurance.

Izuku: Dad.

He said before walking out of the room, bowing his head to a passing nurse.

Toshinori was left lying there, tears pricking his eyes as he closed him and allowed himself to finally sleep.