𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮
1 ½ years ago

Loureline was walking through the hallways of her school. "Uhh that's Loureline who can't get over her ex." She rolled her eyes and wondered how she would ever get over him when she was reminded of him every day.

She ate lunch alone as she did every day, "Well, Louri, are you thinking about your ex?" someone asked as she walked by and she was at her wits end. She could not hold back her anger.

She climbed on the table where she had eaten and shouted: "To all those who can't stop reminding me of my ex-boyfriend every day, fuck you". She showed her middle finger. You seem to find it so funny to provoke me with this, but let me tell you something, you all haven't found the love of your life yet, because then you wouldn't make fun of it, you all have no idea about love and you all behave as if you were in kindergarten. So grow up and mind your own business, it's not my fault that your life is so boring that you have to laugh at me."

"Miss Andrews, please come down from the table and then to the principal's office." Said one of her teachers. But she felt good to finally say what she thought, it was worth the 4 hours of after school detention.

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was the good smell of Chris, I opened my eyes and realized I was in his bed without him.

I thought about what happened yesterday, I had forgiven him but after some point after the party I can't remember anything. I looked at his alarm clock, it was 11a.m.

I got up and waited for the headache, but I didn't get one, which surprised me because I had really drunk a lot.

I ran downstairs and found the boys in the kitchen, Chris sitting at the kitchen table, Nick standing in front of the fridge and Matt leaning against the counter. "Good morning." I said to the group.
"Morning"
,,Good morning, slept well?" asked chris and smiled.

"Yes, definitely, where did you sleep?"
"On the couch."
"But why?" It felt so good to talk to him normally without hurting each other or making it awkward.

He looked at me like he was speaking Spanish, he looked kind of hurt. But then he put on a smile again. "You made yourself so wide that I had no room, like you used to."
I laughed. "You didn't used to mind."

Matt interrupted our conversation. "Don't you have a headache?" I shook my head.
"Surprisingly, no, but I can't remember anything after a certain point. How's Amber?"
"She's still asleep," Nick said.

As soon as he said that, she came through the door. "I'm having such a terrible headache, I'll never drink again." She said and we had to laugh. "Ah, guys, don't laugh so loud." She said and held her head.

Matt decided it would be best for him to drive her home and so he didn't have to drive twice, I went with him. Nick stayed home but Chris went with him. He sat down in the back with me so Amber could sit next to Matt.

"Eline, you don't remember anything?" he asked and somehow I had the feeling that there was more behind the question.
"Yes, I remember that we reconciled, but after that it's difficult, I had a few drinks after that, right?"

"Oh, yes, quite a bit." Matt said and laughed.
"Did something happen or why do you ask?" I asked and looked at him.
He looked out the window. "No, I just wanted to make sure you remembered our reconciliation", "Yes, of course, but I think I have some explaining to do". I said and he looked at me.
"Do you want to come over tomorrow?" I asked and he nodded.

His Pov

Matt took the two girls home and I sat in front. "So now you tell me what happened." Said Matt. I looked at him with my eyebrows drawn together. "Chris don't try to fool me, what happened that she forgot?"