𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮
2 years ago

The boys were visiting Loureline, Taylor had persuaded the boys to stay for dinner, there was lasagna for dinner.
"Lori, will you please get your father for dinner, he's upstairs." Said her mother to her before she nodded and go.

"Do you guys want to have some kind of goodbye party for Lori before we go?" Taylor asked the boys. The triplets looked at each other in confusion.
"For what goodbye?" asked chris.
"Yeah, which one do you think? Our move to austin." The boys looked at her with wide eyes, and the next moment Lori came down the stairs with her father.

The boys looked at her with shock in their faces. "You're moving away?" Matt asked, and she quickly looked at her mom, who was looking guiltily at the floor.

Her mom had no idea that she hadn't told the boys yet.

Amber and I went shopping for her party, we only had short dresses, but it was winter and cold outside. She chose a red sweater and a green plaid skirt with black tights and she had persuaded me to wear a skintight, long-sleeved green dress with black tights.

"You look beautiful Lori, the party today is going to be great."
"I hope so." I Said and soon we heard a car horn from outside, which meant that matt was there. We quickly ran out and hurried to get into the car because it was so cold. "You two are going to be the most beautiful of the party." Said Nick after he and matt greeted us. "Thanks Nick." I said and fastened my seat belt.

We arrived and you could hear the loud music already from outside, in the front garden a few people were smoking and as soon as you went inside it smelled like alcohol. I got flashbacks from the last party I was at.

1 ¾ years ago

Lourieline was invited to a party by one of her classmates before anyone thought she was weird.
Cloe, the 'friend' who brought her to the party, made her drink more and more alcohol until she was drunk.

Cloe her friend thought Lori was great and wanted to get close to her. But Lori told Cloe that she didn't like this buddy because he was one of the bullies at school.

So this guy took advantage of the situation and tried to hit on her, she was so drunk that she didn't even notice.

He tried to have a cool conversation with her but she kept talking about her ex. He listened to her a few times, but at some point he got tired of the topic and kissed her to shut her up.

She didn't realize it and for a moment she did because she imagined it was Chris. But he didn't smell like chris, his lips didn't match hers like chris', his hands felt wrong against her body not like chris' and worst of all, he wasn't chris.

When she realized this, she pushed him away. "What are you doing?" he shouted. "Leave me alone." She slurred. And left the room.

The next day, Cloe and her buddy were talking about Lori getting drunk and hitting on the guy to forget about her ex. No one believed her side of the story.

Nick, Chris and Matt drank water, they had always stayed sober. But Amber and I drank alcohol. Not so much that we were drunk but enough that we were almost just giggling and dancing.

I kept looking at Chris who was watching me all over the room. That made me a bit nervous but I didn't let anything get on my nerves.

At some point Linsey came to us and said that a few of our class had gone down to the basement to play some games, the boys and we decided to join them and went down to the basement.