𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮
2 years ago

It was raining outside and you would think the world was coming to an end, but this was Lori's favorite weather. Chris was with her and watched her looking out the window with a grin.

"Come on, let's go outside." She said and turned her head to him.
"No way"
"Come on, you'll just get a little wet and you have fresh clothes here for you to change into."
He shook his head.
"Come on, Chris, please." She pulled a pouty mouth and stood in front of him.
"Okay, you win, let's go outside."
"Yessss." She said, jumping for joy.

They went outside and it wasn't long before they were drenched in water. They ran around, jumped in puddles and danced in the rain.

She put her arms around his neck and looked up at him and grinned. He looked down at her and put his hands on her waist.
"I love you more than anything in this world." She said and he had to smile even more.

He leaned down to kiss her, and she came towards him. It was a long, soft kiss where they both enjoyed. When they parted their lips he looked at her with bright eyes and said: "I will never get enough of you and your love."
"That's good, because you will never get rid of me again."
Oh how wrong she was.

His Pov

I came home angry, Nick and Matt were sitting in the kitchen waiting for me to come home.
When they saw my face, their smiles disappeared.

I didn't feel like talking about it, so I just walked past them and went to my room.
My brothers ran after me.

"Did it really go that bad Chris?" asked Nick. I walked towards my room and when we arrived I turned to them who stopped abruptly.
"Leave. me. alone." I said and closed the door.

I lay down in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was so angry with her. She had no right to treat me like that. She made herself out to be the victim, but the people who suffered the most were me and my brothers.

1 ½ years ago

It was raining and Chris looked out the window. He remembered the day he danced with her in the rain. And he was so full of pain when he thought of her words 'you will never get rid of me again'. He ran to his closet and took out the shirt she had left here.

He smelled the shirt. It still smelled like her, but not as much as it used to be and that made him even sadder. He wondered why she had just left. He regretted the words he had said to her in her room. He wished he could take it back and tell her again how much he loved her.

A tear flowed down his cheek and he wiped it away. Suddenly his door opened and Nick came in. Nick saw Chris with the shirt in his hand and forgot what he had come in for. He came up to his brother and gave him a hug.

Nick missed her too, so much. But he knew it was hell for his brother. "I miss her so much," Chris said as he hugged Nick back and cried into Nick's shirt.
"Me too," seeing his brother like that broke his heart.

Time went by and I got more and more angry at her and at myself because I felt partly sorry for her that she didn't deserve. At some point there was a knock on my door and when it opened I sat down.

"What do you want?" I asked and leaned back against my wall.
"Tell me what happened." Matt said and closed the door. I sighed.

"She apologized and told me why she did it and I got angry. I told her how we were and she made herself look like a victim and left crying." I summed up.