"Chalo tumhe konsa marr paregi mujhe hi paregi!" He grumbled!

Zaira did a happy dance and dragged Mishi to car! Hamza and Mishaal were sitting in front while Zaira settled on back seat! Hamza was about to hit gas when suddenly the door opened!

Haadi Hashim the youngest of clan entered! Haadi was the youngest child of the family! He was not the typical youngest child who have to do all works and gets bullied infact he was the one who knows how to make everybody dance on his tunes even the great Haider Ahmedaani was immune to his charm!

"Mere begair jarahe ha aplog?" He closed the door with thud and settled besides Zaira!

"Han humne tumhe invite nhi kia tha agaye muh utha kr?" Zaira scoffed!

They both were just a year apart and nobody in world have seen real life tom and jerry more accurate than these two! They were ready to kill each other all day! They were one of those siblings who can give kidneys to each other but will murder each other before sharing chargers!

"Tum to beta chup hi raho! Abhi karu bhaiya ko phone rote rote andar jaogi!" Haadi replied

"Aur me bataou mere bhaiya ko ke tum maths test me fail hue ho?" Zaira countered back!

"Tu..tumhe kisne kha? Me.me..mein koi fail nhi hua ajeeb!"

"Tumne bataya!"

"Mene kab?"

"Bs abhi abhi! Bach kr raho Haadi! Maar khilwasakti hu tumhe me!" Zaira raised her imaginary collars!

"Chup hojau nhi bataraha kisi ko! Wese hammad bhai or bhaiya dono kisi kam se gaye late night aynge!" Haadi told her!

"I know!" Zaira winked!

"Tumhe kese pata hota bhaiya ki timmings ka?" Hamza asked from front seat!

"Ofcourse mene unki batte sunli thi!"

"Kisi din ye larki bura phasegi!" Mishaal muttered!

Two minutes into the drive when Mishaal phone ringed!
"Guys bhai jaan ki video call ha" Mishaal spoked panicked!

Bhaijaan means the oldest brother of family! Harib Haroon Ahmedaani! He was in china currently! He badly wanted to come back for Eid but couldn't make it because of emergency meetings! The family was sad but he assured them all that its okay!

"Api nhi utayee!" Haadi spoked scared!

Haadi was Haider's favourite hence nobody says a word to him except Harib! Harib was not a strict guy like Haider he likes to jokes he likes to play cool but he can be deadlier than Haider if angry! He knows how to toe a line! He won't let his younger siblings run wild! If he gets to know about their little manipulation plan of night out he will ground them all and since he is not here to administer the punishment himself he will choose Haider to volunteer and Haider volunteering means death of younger ones!

"Arey bhai idhar do me krti hu baat!" This was Zaira!

"Iraa please phele video call cancel kroo!" Mishaal told her!

"Han Han dont teach me!" Ira reminded her as if anybody can forget that she is the little queen of manipulation!

"Asslam bhaijaan!" Ira spoked way to cheerfully!

"Walikum asalam Ira kesi ho beta?" Harib's voice came through!

"Me theek hu ap kese ha china kesa ha apko pata is dafa ap Eid pe nhi haina to sab bhot boring lagraha bari Mama or Mishu to apko itna miss karahi ha bs ab ap haina jaldi agaye hum sabko apki bhot yadd arahi ha! Or haina...!" She started her train to make Harib forget what he actually called for!

"Ira beta bs samjh gaya! I miss you to or me next week tk ajaunga hmm?"

"Okay bhaijaan Ami bularahi ha or Mishu washroom me isliye bye bye!" She hung up!

"Talent ha bahe tumhe bhaijaan se jhoot bolne ka!" Haadi scoffed!

"Mujhe me bhot sare talents tum try bhi mat krna dimag jo nhi haina tumhare pass!" Zaira taunted!

"Han sirf aye bhaiya ke samne mu kholne ke!" Haadi countered back!

Zair was about to whack him when Hamza stopped them!
"Bs kro dono! Poonch gaye hum tameez se utro teeno! Ek dusre ka hath pakar ke bheer bhot ha isliye idhar udhar koi nhi hoga samjhe?" He spoke in Haider's tone!

"Han han!" Zaira shrugged him off and was about to open door but Hamza had it lock!

"Zaira tameez se bolo koi garbar nhi krogi wrna me gari ghumaraha hu!"

"Ji bhai apki ungli chor kr khai nhi jaungi!" She spoked in a sweet voice and Hamza clicked his teeth together! Mishaal gestured him not to worry about!

The roads were crowded! Mehndi stalls were full of ladies! Pani puri and gola ganda stalls were scattered by long queues! Chooriya stall were shining brightly with all colours of bangles on display!

Zaira took Mishi's hand and ran to bangles stall! They selected to too many bangles of almost every colour! Hamza was paying for it when both of them ran again!

They ran to a pani puri stall! After standing in queue for few minutes they had pani puri and enjoyed alot while devouring it!

And lastly both the girls settled themselves on mehendi stall! They waited in line for almost 30 minutes meanwhile the boys were buying some gifts for the ladies of family and some small stuff of their own!

Haadi sneakily went to a peshawari sandals stall and bought one of the classic ones! Something to bribe Haider bhaiya if he starts his angry scary lecture! Smart Haadi he praised himself and hid the sandals smartly!

The girls were done with henna but they wanted to have kulfi after lots of whining about it boys decides to feed them themselves as their hands were in no position to hold anything!

Haadi fed Mishaal because Zaira will eat his fingers while Hamza fed his sister!

It was almost 2am when they were done! When they returned back the house was silent indicating everybody was asleep! The younger clan silently entered the house from back door in kitchen and All of them stood frozen to their spot when a loud voice boomed from behind!

"Kahan se arahe ho sare?"

____________________________________
Hi guyss! Here is the first chapter!
Hope you guys enjoyed it! I hope I did not dissapoint you all!

Which character you liked the most?

Who do you think caught them?

Your favourite moment of the chapter?

Do lots and lots of inline comments and votes! Will be looking forward to response, constructive criticism and suggestions!

•• Next update after 20+votes and 25+comments! Its an easy target hope you will fulfil it!

Thank you all! Love you!
See you guys with next update as soon as targets gets finished!
..Nia!