After the exam was over, Joong told me about what happened. .....

It turns out that Phuwin is the younger brother of Pram who is an art faculty student who was dropped out of the university because Yumi...

According to Joong's story, Yumi liked Joong for a long time, and at that time a girl lost her phone and she happened to see Joong passing by so she asked Joong to help her.

But the incident was seen by Yumi, she misunderstood thinking that the girl was flirting with Joong. .....

He snitched on Pram by accusing her of hitting her (that girl hit her), and that's when it all went downhill....

Pram was expelled...but he survived because of Yumi...

But he only realized that Yumi was using him after seeing how she kept trying to get close to Joong, Pram was frustrated and begged Yumi to be with him but Yumi rejected him in a sadistic way........

And..... When Yumi found out that Joong and I were dating, she again contacted Pram asking for his help and whispered various tricks to Pram....

That night....they slept together..., but Pram didn't know that that night would be the beginning of his torture....

Apparently .....Yumi recorded everything they did that night.... And intended to use it to threaten Pram, but she didn't know about Phuwin who was first in the room....

Pram died a few weeks ago...he committed suicide by drowning himself in the river that Phuwin said was the place where he (Pram) first met her (Yumi)

Now.....Yumi is reportedly missing....

Some say she fled overseas...

In fact...I have no intention of suing her..., I just want things to go back to the way they were...

And yes, now that our situation is back to normal...

My mom and dad still spoil Joong a lot and keep asking me to bring him home with me every time...

And Joong also as usual still continues to spoil me as if I were a child even though I recently discovered that I am older than him....

“Dunk...what do you want to eat tonight?”

“Phi Dunk,” I corrected.

“Dunk"

“hey...I’m older than you”

“Once Dunk, always Dunk.”

“No matter what, call me P’Dunk.”

He was born on March 10, 2001 while I was born on October 1, 2000.

“Call me P’Dunk”

“No way...”