38

Another week passed by in the blink of an eye. Aside from fake movements, Yiseul showed no improvement.

The bullet might have been small but it had done huge damage to her body. Jeonghan was sat on the couch in the infirmary, as he gazed at Yiseul.

He always found time, visiting her everyday with new flowers to decorate and to spread fragrance in the room. He hated how it reeked of alcohol and medicines. Jeonghan wanted Yiseul to wake up to a delightful smell.

He would busy himself reading magzines or books, or even doing his work. The boys took turns to watch over their female member every night. But they were always near if anything happened.

"Who in the hell instigated this?" He was wrecking his brain, trying to figure out who was behind all this mess. When suddenly Yiseul's heart monitor started beeping loudly.

Jeonghan hurried over her to see the pulse deplating, "No...Fuck" He called out for help as some of the members rushed in who were nearby.

"Where's the doctor?" Jun shouted towards the door as Dr Jang came rushing in. Before the members were herded out of the room, they looked in horror as the line on the heart monitor went straight.

Unlike the prior episodes, she didn't show any movements but except the heart monitor. "Hyung the line.." Dino pointed it out, his face filled with fright.

"She'll be alright, okay?" Wonwoo embraced the younger one trying to sheild him for seeing the occurrence happening.

All the members had dashed towards the infirmary after hearing about the seriousness of situation. "What's happening?" Hoshi was trying to catch his breath after sprinting there.

"Why are they trying resuscitation?" Dokyeom and Joshua had just arrived from outside, "Dokyeom-ah, the thing is..her heart stopped beating"

For those who witnessed it and heard of it before, shuddered as they did for the second time. The doctor and his team were trying to give her shock through a defibrillator.

"Stop.. pulse check" The CPR had been going on for almost 5 minutes now but she showed no signs of revival.

"Come on please..come on" Seungcheol was begging on his knees by now, praying. "Please Yiseul-ah"

 "Please Yiseul-ah"