7

"What happened to your faces?!" Seungkwan was the first to react as Vernon and Yiseul entered with their cracked up faces, "We just had a showdown. Part of my training you know?" Yiseul informed before heading towards her room.

While walking she passed by Jeonghan who immediately scowled at her. Oh how much she wished it was Jeonghan that she had fought instead of Vernon. His pretty face would all be messed up.

Yiseul didn't really what was up with him and what was his problem with her. There was this unusual tension between them that the both hadn't noticed.

After patching up her wounds and having a relaxing bath she found herself heading towards the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

11:47 PM. The clock kept on her table, read. It was already past dinner time and even though Seokmin had already sent a message informing her that dinner was ready, she didn't see it as she was busy taking a bath.

Yiseul was trying to find her way to the kitchen but she was clearly lost in this magnificent and huge mansion. She wandered down many hallways and took many turns until she stumbled upon the route to the kitchen.

The house had all its lights dimmed. A little source of light emmited from the corner of the kitchen. Yiseul ignore it as she was practically starving and so she decided to turn on the lights.

As soon as she recognised the person sitting near the kitchen island, a scoff unknowingly spurted out of her mouth and in response even the person returned her scoff.

"There are 13 people in this house and  everywhere I go, I come across the same  fucking asshole" Her hands rummaged through the fridge for leftover food.

"The fact there should only be 13 people in this house and not 14." Jeonghan blabbered back, "What's your fucking problem?" Yiseul stood before him.

"YOU.ARE.MY.FUCKING.PROBLEM" Jeonghan stressed out every word while pointing his finger at her, "Everyone under this roof have agreed on what your leader decided, so does it matter what you think?" She tried returning to her hunt for food but was stopped due to the tight grip on her wrist.

"It matters cause I dont fucking like you" He was taking intimidating steps towards her causing her to move back. Soon she was trapped between the refrigerator and Jeonghan.

Jeonghan placed his hands on the side of her head, trapping her. "You don't belong with us" His eyes were staring in her's, "And who the fuck are you to decide whether I belong or not?"

Jeonghan was just as upset as Yiseul. Their breath was fanning each other's faces but neither of them broke the eye contact. It was as if it was a war declared and both of them couldn't afford losing.

"You know you get on my nerves and I fucking hate you" Jeonghan brushed his thumb on her rose tinted cheeks, "Everytime I see you, I doubt my decision of not choosing the other option" Though they were speaking what's on their mind but their eyes showed a different story.

Their eyes were focused on each others as if there was nothing beside that in their vision.
The gap between their faces was lessening but before they do something they regret, the pair backed away from one another.

"Fuck you for real" Jeonghan muttered before heading out, "Same to you jerk" Yiseul shouted after him and she was sure he definitely heard her.

"Why the hell did my heart palpitated when he was so close?!" She placed her hand over her racing heart which was still running at an unsteady pace.

Little did she know Jeonghan was leaning against his bedroom door trying to calm his racing heart. It was his everyday job to charm and seduce girls but why did he got so flustered when she was close to him?

There was an unusual tension between...

______________________________________

cringe!!!cringe!!!!cringe!!! so fucking cringey
Srry guys but these r just filler chpts so bare with me

Happy Wonwoo day <3