chapter 4

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Kill this love

┕━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

mature content

Zahra sneezed loudly and then waves away the dust flying in the air around her. The thick book in her hand must be heavy, because she winces a little as she raises her arm, straining on her toes to put it back on the top shelf in her house.

The action pulls the top of her dress against her full breasts and her ass, making him groan inwardly.

While he couldn’t hear shit through the ringing in his ear and his dick straining against his zipper. Unfamiliar possessiveness and anger flashed through him, demanding to hide her away from everyone so no one would
think they had a chance to steal her without facing his wrath.

"Zahra baby! Still angry with your best friend?" He said with a shit eating grin on his face.

She looks over her shoulder, annoyance flashing in her eyes at his tone, and her  orbs flash dangerously, alerting him to the character hidden under the shy persona she displays to the world.

Although in his life, she is a siren, luring me into deep water by enchanting him with her beauty.

The tension in the air becomes so thick he can almost touch it, and heat sinks into him, creating a fire within him that threatens to burn him alive.

"Ah, my stubborn yet beautiful, bestfriend,” he whispers, and she opens her mouth to protest again when he presses his lips to her pulse point. A gasp escapes her at the contact, and hee hold on his shirt tightens.

The sensations travel through her, awakening every hair on her body. Sensual arrows shoot straight to her core as he adds fuel, they had sex many times, but this felt different.

His tongue peeks out, then licks her skin, breaking more goosebumps on her flesh as he skims his lips up to her ear, biting on the lobe, as he murmurs, "You belong to me, only me, wasn't that already told by you when you put forth the deal?" He reminded her.

And then he glides his lips to her chin, nipping it as their breaths mingle, their lips inches apart. Their gazes clash, and this time around, her inevitable fate shines brightly from his orbs,
promising her a life full of pleasure.

But only with him by her side. By loving him, which she could neve afford.

"Kabir," she manages to croak. His thumb presses harder on her neck, and the air hitches in her throat as he rocks his pelvis into her.

They both groan when the thick bulge in his pants hidden behind the zipper connects with her, and her core clenches reflexively. “Kabir.” While her words beg him to stop, her body pleads for him to continue.