chapter 2

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Blank Space

┕━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

COLLEGE •
(LAST YEAR)

The situation of Zahra's parents was very complicated, they didn't even talk with each other now, and the only thing keeping them together was her. She had lost the remaining faith she had in love, she was an ice princess, the walls she had built high.

Her parents couldn't stay happy in a relationship, her own blood, she was afraid of letting someone in her heart. What if the person she loved and her end up like her parents?

Kabir knew about her family problems so he took her to a club for refreshing her mind.

Sitting in a private booth, just two of them like the old times, they talking and talking and refreshing their all the old and preserved memories. Something they both adored and held very close to their heart.

Zahra for the first time, couldn't keep her eyes off the man sitting besides her, who had his arms wrapped around her shoulder looking at the dance floor. A stand of his hair falling on his forehead making him look so attractive. But he was her bestfriends.

He looked at her with his eyes exhausted, but had a lopsided smile on his face. They were both drunk and tipsy.

Zahra really liked the way he was looking at her at that moment. She didn't know what it was, but it was something.

So, she leaned over and kissed him.

Quick and fleeting, a fast press of her lips to his-silky, soft and over before she blinked or thought about it for too long.

For a split second, her mind went stupid. She thought maybe she shouldn't have done that at all, and maybe he hadn't wanted her to.

Besides a dumb crush on her bestfriend, she didn't have a lot of experience with boys, and she didn't know how to act or what to do.

She stopped thinking all together when she looked at Kabir again. His grin grew a little wider.

Zahra looked down.

"Are you going to do that again?" he asked grinning, he was more drunk than her.

"I don't know. Maybe." She slurred.

"Are you going to do it soon?"

Her cheeks heated. "Maybe."

"Do you mind if I do it?"

Her head popped up again, and her gaze darted to him. "No, I don't mind."

It seemed like that was all Kabir was waiting for.