chapter 3

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Wolves

┕━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

"Okay, now wear this." Kabir said, forwarding very high heels towards her. She looked horrified upon seeing them.

"Are you even my best friend? You know I hate heels." Zahra sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"And by the way what were you doing at my Gucci shoot?" Zahra asked him, while taking the dresses out of her walk-in closet.

"Just to see that male model doesn't shove his tongue in your mouth." Kabir grumbled, making her roll her eyes.

She was confused about what to wear.

She shook her head and he nodded his head. This continued for more than five seconds. She pouted and frowned and he glared and scowled.

"You are saying as if you don't wear heels, you are a model, not just a model but the world's best model,"Kabir dramatically said.

Kabir has two important women in his life, his mother and his Zahra. He would do anything for them.

He cleared his throat and  groaned internally. It's a tough job to handle her.

"You said that out loud." Zahra narrowed her eyes towards him, he just nervously laughed.

"Zahra!" Kabir now finally had a warning in his tone after a lot of pampering and she huffed in defeat, not before smacking his head lightly.

Zahra had to attend an event and had to bring a plus one with her. And he was arriving soon and that particular man was not Kabir.

She was fixing her dress and all that was left was the back straps. She was not able to fix it, it kept on falling.

"Kabir? Are they out." Zahra yelled from her walk-in closet.

"Yes, what happened?" He yelled from outside as he was sprawled on her bed.

"Come inside." Zahra shouted.

He opened the door of the walk-in closet, just to get the sight of berry, her smooth flawless back facing him, as she was struggling badly to tie the strips of her dress. She was looking exotic and extremely beautiful in that blue bodycon dress. He was hard!

Kabir made his way towards her, gently taking the straps he started tying it, as a shiver ran down through her spine, she wasn't allowed to feel like this, they were best friends.

Just Best Friends!

"If you don't get lost from my sight, I will fuck you against the wall right now." Kabir whispered hoarsely in her ears, making her cheeks go redden at the proximity between them.