Angel and I were now back home, chilling in the living room.

"When can I meet your little brother?" Angel sighed. "Oh I do have a little brother don't I?" I sarcastically asked. "I haven't been able to see him since that day I went to his school. So I don't know." I then expressed.

"Oh..." Angel trailed off.

"I'm- I'm kind of worried about him." I admitted. Angel quickly looked at me. "What do you mean? Why?" she wondered.

"I don't know its just, last time I saw him he seemed a bit...off." I stated. "What do you mean off?" Angel questioned.

"He looked very tired and just out of it. Also, he asked to live with me. But, the way he asked just didn't seem right. Almost as if he was afraid of something. Or someone." I explained.

"Hm, did you tell Kaitlyn?" Angel asked. "Nah, I just left it alone. I didn't wanna possibly start something. Something that may not end well for Dakota." I expressed.

"Yea, well I pray everything's alright with him. And his environment." Angel said, caressing my cheek.

"Me too. I've heard so many terrible things about foster care. It hurts my heart and makes my skin crawl for real." I sighed. "Yea but, don't think about that mama. Be positive." Angel cupped my chin.

She slowly pulled me in for a kiss. I softly kissed Angel. The both of us gradually laid down against the couch while kissing.

"I...love...you." Angel spoke in between kisses. "I know." I smirked a little. "Say you love me back." Angel whispered. "You love me back." I smiled. "Don't piss me off." Angel roughly grabbed my neck.

I chuckled a little while biting my lip.

Suddenly I heard tiny, quiet steps approaching the couch.

"Ahh! What the fuck!" Angel suddenly yelled while laughing a little. "Bruh..." she then reached behind her.

Angel turned back around with our son in her hand. "Did you just bite me?" she asked, holding him close to her face. I chuckled when he let out a small, squeaky bark.

"Aye, bark to you too. Don't be attacking me. You just got here, I'll take your ass back-" Angel started to speak.

"Don't speak to him like that." I said, taking our puppy out of Angel's hand.

"Angel's being a little meanie? Yea? I know. It's okay. You did a good job, saving me from Angel." I spoke to him in a soft voice. "Honestly, both of you can get out." Angel joked.

"You better stop before he get on you again." I teased. Angel laughed a little. She then reached for our puppy.

I passed him to Angel carefully.

"Come on bud. We've got to name you. What do you want to be named?" Angel asked him while laying down on me. She then placed our puppy on her chest.

I watched as he softly swiped at Angel's face. "Stop. I'm your mother." Angel pointed her finger at him.

I immediately laughed when our puppy swiped at Angel again. "Stop..." Angel whined. I continued to laugh at the situation. "Here, take him. He doesn't like me." Angel sighed.