Summer Vacation🏖: Cruise🛳

Start from the beginning

*The next day, in the morning*
Nia finally woke up in bed on the ship while gasping in fear of drowning in her dream. She smiled with relief from it "just being a dream". As she came to the realization that it couldn't just be a dream... it must mean something else. But what? While asking herself that question
She looked to the side and saw Brainy wasn't there...then noticed a note📝written in Brainy's handwriting as it said💬....
"Morning, Nia. I wanted you to sleep in. When you're ready come down to the buffet on deck 9. Which is where I am right now with the others". Love, Brainy❤️. After reading Brainy's note, Nia sighed as she lay in bed sadly that he wasn't here to see her in the dream state that she was in... Predicting what would happen on the ship🛳. And she didn't want anything to ruin or spoil their vacation.

As Everyone was up already for Breakfast at the buffet on deck 9. Except for Nia since she didn't get much sleep last night. So she just slept in for a bit😅. But for some reason, she kept on having that same dream over and over again! The one about her drowning in the water🌊on the ship🛳as it sank to the bottom of the ocean😰... Nia finally arrived and she saw her friends talking💬, laughing🤣, and smiling happily at a table. Then she went to the buffet to get some food for herself to have her breakfast...But she remembered seeing a clock from her dream that said- *11:30 p.m.* and a calendar that had Today's date on it! that really frightened her😰. And didn't want to worry her friends or Brainy for that matter. So, Nia just put a happy face on while acting like everything was ok. Even when it wasn't. As she went over to join her friends at their table and said. "Hey, guys! Morning." Nia said energetically while smiling brightly happy to see them all. As she sat next to Brainy lovely💗with her plate🍽️ filled with sweets🍩🥐🥞fruits🍎🍓🍊and a coffee☕️. And he was happy to see her. Brainy smiled at Nia happily with a bright smile as well. "Nia, You're up! I'm so glad! How'd you sleep? All Good dreams I'm hoping..." Brainy said lovely while asking her if she had any bad dreams... and hoped no dream visions of something terrible happening! Nia's eyes widened in shock when he'd said that while remembering her dream from last night... and just chowed down on her breakfast. As she felt a chill up her spine and just pretended like everything was ok. "Yup. All good!" Nia said softly with a fake smile. As she knows that she was not only lying to her friends... but to herself! Brainy nodded and said. "I'm glad, That's a relief. I was afraid that you dreamt of something terrible happening on the ship," he said with a relieved smile. While referring to the ship sinking like the Titanic🚢did. As Nia began nervous laughing when Brainy said that. She cleared her throat and just stayed quiet...

*At Night*
Everyone was all dressed up fancy! Including, the Super-friends.
For the Captain's ball in the celebration🎊of the 2nd night🌙on the Unity Cruise🛳!
As Brainy and Nia danced the night away as a couple with their moves perfectly in sync.
Same for Alex and Kelly dancing together as a newly wedded couple. And John and Magan too
Danced as a couple. all of a sudden, the music stopped as the whole ship began to shake while water came bursting in through the windows and everyone started panicking and screaming. As Brainy, Kara, Alex, John, Magan, Kelly, and Lena all helped escorted people out of the ballroom to the lifeboats... Nia stayed back looking at Brainy and the others sadly and knew what she had to do based on her dream. As she's Going out the back door to the engine control room to fix this before it's too late!

they finally reached the lifeboats while helping people get their life vests and get safely onto the boats. As they pushed each button inside their boats for dropping it into the water and once the Superfriends were all off the ship in time... that's when Brainy noticed that Nia wasn't there with them on the lifeboat when they got on. As he looked at Kara wondering if she knew where Nia was... "Kara, have you seen Nia?
I don't see her." Brainy asked dearly with fear in his eyes while panting as he looked around for Nia on any of the lifeboats in the water.
But he couldn't spot her. Due to the boats rocking back and forth in the water of the waves🌊bouncing... As she looked for Nia with her
X-ray vision but didn't see her heat signature anywhere on any of the other lifeboats in the water... And then realized that she wasn't even with them from the start of helping everyone onto the lifeboats. She sighed sadly while looking at Brainy with a sad look in her eyes And said. "Brainy, I don't think that Nia wasn't even with Us when we got off... She must still be on the ship!" Kara said to him about Nia not being with them after leaving the ballroom and must still be onboard the ship. Brainy's eyes widened in shock when Kara said that. As he looked at the ship while hypervillating in fear and knew that he has to save his girlfriend before its too late!