Season 1 Epilogue.

The sound of cheering, the lights shining in the sky. These are people of Remnant cheering in joy that the Dark Masters and Apocalymon were defeated for good. Team Digital were seen as legends for taking on these dark monster and while Villains couldn't admit it but they were happy that the Dark master were gone as they were too powerful to be trusted, after getting back to in Vale a lot of people became really big fans of the Digital team and even ask for autographs as they were not used to having so many fans: many boys wanted to having Ruby, Lilithmon, Sapphire and sally as there girlfriends but got a glare for Y/n with Greymon help while the girls were going after max, Alex and Y/n. Max and Alex were getting actually getting more girls that Y/n which made him smirk and sigh in relief *I already have enough girls at it is, I don't need anymore* he thought as Hinata and Yagyu hugged him while Yang and Katsuragi were pressing her breasts onto his arm but after getting through the crowd of fans and getting back to Beacon. Winter and Atlas soldiers and academy left to get some rest while other academies stayed to relax more.

Right now Y/n was in his dorm room getting massage from Moka, Akeno, Yang and Tsunade "thanks girls" he said as he was completely relax "no problem bro" Yang said "anything you senpai/ honey/darling" Moka, Akeno and Tsunade said with smiles on their faces before they heard the door lock as they looked to see Lilithmon, Angewomon (aka Sapphire), Rosemon (Aka Ruby) Sally who manded to get managed to get garudamon form in human state.

(I lost the image I was going to use so just imaging it)

But what was making Y/n blush was that fact wearing nothing but bras and panties "um...girls?" he asked before the rest of his harem appeared "well after all the stress we went through" Rias said "we think you deserve a praise and punishment for saving us but also scaring us" Lilithmon said before Moka, Tsunade, Yang and Akeno saw what was about to appeared and joined and so did Y/n "big brother. It's time for so fun" Rosemon said with a dark smirk "oh......welp fuck me" he said "with pleasure!" his harem said jump on him.

(POV???)

"So they managed to defeat the dark masters?" I asked "indeed that boy is something special" I glanced over my shoulder to Gennai "indeed but you know 'SHE' will want him after all. They are married" I replied "I know but right now 'SHE' is being patient and waiting for him after all he is there king" Gennai replied "I know, when the time comes 'SHE' will come and claim him" I told "indeed but right now I more worried about that virus still around" he told which caught my attention "it's still alive?" I asked "yep and it seems to taken the boy's dead father body" he told me "great, I will ask someone to look out for it" I told him "please do, I just hope that just die out soon" Gennai said "agreed" I replied before opening a portal and walking towards it "look after him" I said "I will

(3rd POV)

...taomon" Gennai said while looking at the digimon.

taomon" Gennai said while looking at the digimon

(do you all want her in the harem)

Word count: 637

Author: his guys sorry it's taken me so long to upload a new chapter but I have been busy plus when I made this story I was going through a Digimon phase. and while it coming back and I am working on another chapter it's gonna take some time. please stay safe and have a lovely day.