Chapter 9: "two down, two to go"

(No POV)

Y/n came back with his head clear as he was walking to the area he was stopped by something grabbing his leg as he looked down to see a hand coming out of the ground before he could question be dragged into a closest "sweetie it's me" LadyDevimon as Y/n calmed down and smile before she let go turned to her "what up LadyDevimon?" he asked "it puppetmon he's here" she told him as Y/n got serious before starting to think before snapping his fingers it got LadyDevimon "I've got an idea!"

(meanwhile)

Sapphire, Max, Salem, Alex, Sally and Team RWBY were in the sitting area watching the match between JNPR Vs BRNZ but "I wonder where Big bro is?" Ruby questioned "he wanted to clear his head but that was a while ago. I hope he's okay" Sally said as everyone "maybe the next dark master is here and fighting him...he needs-" "needs what?" they all turned to see Y/n with LadyDevimon which put them at ease but the girls were getting a little jealous "what were two doing?" they asked with evil aura around them "we just talking about how to take on the dark masters as LadyDevimon here did work with Piedmon so she knows more about them then we do" he commented which the girls understood and nodded before leaving it at that before Y/n and LadyDevimon sat down but as soon as they did Koneko appeared on his lap "Koneko!?" he said with a surprised tone in his voice getting everyone's attention "how did you get there!" they shouted "sorry but that is Koneko's new favorite spot" they turned to see Rias, Akeno and Issei "hi girls. Hi Issei" Y/n greeted "hi Y/n~/ hi bud" the girls flirted while Y/n greeted his friend as during their time at the beacon Y/n helped Issei try and they became good friends. Issei didn't bother perving on Sally or Sapphire and Issei got along with Max and Alex as they sat down both teams entered and the match was about to start "good luck Jaune!" Ruby called out "break their legs Nora!" Y/n cheered which got the girls conerd "relax she knows what I mean" as they calmed down.

As everyone cheered when the next match came up it was going to be team NDGO vs team Digital then Rias and her peerage vs Sona and her peerage "well looks like we're up" Max commented. "Yeah but it's four on 6 who's gonna be fighting?" Sapphire commented. Max: "I'm in". Alex: "I'm ready". LadyDevimon: "I want some fun". Y/n: "looks like fighting with them" they said as Sally and Sapphire had no problem with the vote as the team headed down to arena as they arrived they were waiting for their opponents while they waited Y/n was looking in the crowd and even the sky which Max noticed "(whispering) something wrong?" he asked "(whispering) LadyDevimon said she could feel Puppetmon is here, so during the match if you noticed anything don't be afraid to kick into champion or Ultimate" Y/n whispered back as Max nodded before getting serious and looked around and whispering to Alex as who understood and got serious then their opponents arrived Nebula, Dew, Gwen and Octiavia: team NDGO.

 Y/n: "looks like fighting with them" they said as Sally and Sapphire had no problem with the vote as the team headed down to arena as they arrived they were waiting for their opponents while they waited Y/n was looking in the crowd and even the s...

"Good luck Y/n" Weiss cheered out "hi cuties" NDGO said "not the leader he okay but his friends they handsome" Gwen said which made Y/n smile cause Max and Alex were blushing as he walked to the side "let's focus on the match then you six have date okay" he suggested as the girls eyes became hearts while Alex and Max were beat red making Y/n smirk while holding back some laughs as arena change to a desert with some rock and ocean with some sand patches and a old pirate ship "this is gonna be fun" Max commented as Y/n knew what he was thinking "3.2.1.GO!" The match started with "pepper breath!" Y/n fired four fireballs at Team NDGO as they dodged "super Shocker!" Alex shouted as it hit Nebula and Gwen while LadyDevimon sunk into the ground with a smirk "boom bubble!" Max fired a air shot at Dew and Octiavia and got a hit "divide and conquer" Y/n said as everyone nodded as he went towards the ocean area with Gwen following him "sorry but I wrap this up quick so I have fun with the cute redhead" she said "sorry but I don't plan to lose" he replied "pepper breath!" I shout three fireballs at her which she countered by throwing Knives which cancel out the attack before Y/n created energy claws and rushed at her.