Chapter 5: saving my mother. The truth. "YOU WILL PAY!"

(Y/n POV)

I woke up in my new dorm room with the rest of my team still asleep which I was thankful for cause it allowed my to get chance quickly and leave before I left quietly and head to cafeteira and saw that Rias, Asuka, Ochako and Ruby were there and where having lovely chat as I saw them smile and laugh with put a smile on my face *at least she made really great friends, I proud of you Ruby* I thought to myself "HI BIG BRO OVER HERE!" I heard Ruby called out as it snapped me back into reality before I walked over with a smile and sat down with them with Ruby and Rias clinging to my arm which I didn't mind as Sapphire and Sally did the same to me when we were in the digital world "so big bro what happened when you were dragged into that portal?" Ruby asked as it got everyone's attention but before I could explain everyone else appeared to listen "right well, when I was transported to the digital world I-" "Digital world?" Sona questioned "yeah long story short it basically another world that sorta linked to Remnant but the only the creatures inside the digital world can live their with a few exceptions and if they do they'll turned to ice and if they don't leave their just stay in ice permanently however me and my team, can go to and back to the digital world and this world as well. But anyway back on ontop after I met everyone else I found out that digimon spirits saw a special something in me and my friends and choice us to wield their power so basically were hybrids of digimon and human, well in Sapphire cause Faunus hybrid but over time me and my friends slowly started to take on the dark forces that was in the digital world and have made some friends in the digital world that helped us from time to time eventually it lead us to being able to digivolve in different form ranging from Rookie all the way to ultimate however I with help from Max and Sapphire was able to digivolve farther in a mega level which is stronger than 8 ultimate level digimon all together but I still new to the form and that is why I failed to take on the main threat" I explained as everyone looking at me with interest but Ikagura raised an eyebrow "what was the main threat?" she asked "the four dark masters. Honestly I'm luckily that I'm still breathing cause fighting them all on at once on my own was a bad choice cause I didn't even get a scratch on any of them" I stated which scared after that we talked more and my team came down afterwords I headed to Vale to get some stuff while I was walking through a peaceful and empty park I heard coughing as I followed the sound I saw someone I didn't except...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...my mother: Summer Rose coughing up so much blood.

Like with Ruby and Yang I didn't hate her but Tai I did so I walked over and placed my hand on her shoulder getting her attention when I did she turned I saw that had a black eye along cuts on her face as I looked down I saw her clothes were ruined with bloody scars "s-s-s-s-s-s-sweet (cough more blood) heart?" she said before passing out from blood loss I caught her and rushed back to the nearest hospital where she was taken to intensive care. While I waited I wondered why she was in this state.

After they were done I walked in to see Summer hook up to a life support machine but she was awake as she saw me. I saw the guilt in her eyes so I walked over and grabbed a chair as well before sitting down on it and looking at her "why did you help me? You could have never seen this failure of a mother. That could even protect her own son" she said which confused me and kind of broke my heart to hear her say that "what are we talking about?" I asked as she looked at with tears flowing down her face "I never wanted to hurt you...(Sob)...what kind of mother would want to hurt their own son. That bastard Tai, beat me to a living pulp when I gave birth to you he would hit me away from the girls and would tell me to hurt you, I refuse at first and took the abuse for your sake but he threat to start hitting the girls and he would make me into a living whore slave. (she lifts up her shirt to show a small burn mark with it saying slut) I had my breaking point and I just wanted to protect the girls so I forced myself to beat you, but on the inside very time I hit you, I was like my soul was breaking to point where I was nothing but empty (sob) I sorry, Y/n. please forgive but if you can't then please kill me as rather die happy knowing that you will be better off without me" she requested and I was shattered that she thought dying would make me happy but that BASTARD did THIS to her! I stood up and walked over and hugged her which made her gasp "I forgive...I love you mom" I said as I felt her crying in my chest as she hugged me after she calmed down I called Ruby and Yang to the hospital and Mom explained everything to them and I got Ozpin and Glynda to come over and they understood and forgave mom but we all agreed that Tai needed to die but for some reason when we got their it was empty, there was nothing not even a note but I saw something that made want to burn everything down it was his notebook and it said everything and told me that he was going make Mom, the girls and Aunties Quill and Raven into slave so he could get more money as I gave to Ozpin who agreed to put a bounty on Tai however I wanted to kill him as I looked the house after exited it and looked at it "YOU WILL PAY!" I shouted before I digivolved.

"NOVA FLAME!!!" I shouted and burned the house down before taking Ruby and everyone else back to Beacon as Ozpin would let Summer come and live at Beacon with us to keep her safe *Tai, YOU WILL DIE!* I thought to myself

(??? POV)

My servants was killed. My creatures were destroyed. I was on the ground like a dog, weak and helpless as these monsters were too strong for me. "So what will the queen of Grimm do now that she has lost everything?" the clown asked I fired a blast into the ground to create a smoke screen before creating wings and flying away as fast as I can *I doubt even the Great Red or Ophis could stop them, I don't care about this war anymore, after seeing what it's like to be helpless I want peace, I just hope HE will listen to me* I thought while continuing to fly through sky.

(NO POV)

After the queen flew away the four ominous figures watched her fly away "so what will do about her?" ??? asked "leave her. She is no threat to us. Let us begin to have fun with world" ??? replied all of them nodded as the clown walked over to a thorn and sat on with a smirk on his face...

"Let the fun begin"

Word Count: 1312