Chapter Six.

''It's all about family''.

CHAPTER SIX:

Spot felt powerful. He now knew what his purpose was on this Earth.

All his life, he had felt inferior to others. He had listened as others rose to glory. Others who didn't deserve their position. He was the only one who had the guts to take his power.

When he did get his powers, he had felt shy and awkward. He was ashamed at how he had been.

As he prepared for his assault on Earth-1610, he decided to test his powers a bit more. He already knew he could travel between dimensions by travelling through his holes.

He entered into a different world. This world looked peaceful. People were going to work and cars were running. That is until, he appeared. People were scared and started yelling and running.

He decided to test something. He walked up to someone and touched his shoulder. Immediately, the man's eyes glowed black. ''What are your orders, master?''

Spot smiled. Mind Control. That was sick. Even for a villain of the week like him.

He would prove to Spiderman that he was someone to be taken seriously. He would be Spiderman's greatest nemesis. A person who would be feared by the web-slinger himself.

He would be the Spot. The greatest villain to ever exist on Earth. Any Earth. Every Earth.

Now, all that was left to lay waste to Spiderman's world and kill him himself.

Then he would get the respect he deserved.

''I'm coming for you Spiderman''. Spot whispered as he teleported away.

Sorry for the short chapter. But, I really wanted to give a little perspective into the Spot.

And is mind control a cool power? Let me know.

Peace out.