17

the concert was in full swing, the crowd pulsating with energy as harry styles commanded the stage with his music and presence. The atmosphere was electric, with fans singing along to every word, their cheers echoing through the venue.

as the setlist progressed, a moment of hushed anticipation settled over the crowd. harry's voice, usually confident and smooth, took on a softer, more vulnerable tone as he stepped up to the microphone. The spotlight focused solely on him, casting him in an intimate glow.

"alright, everyone," harry began, his gaze scanning the sea of faces before him. "i've got a song for you tonight that's really close to my heart. it's a song that I've loved for a long time, and it's called 'georgia' by vance joy."

a murmur of excitement rippled through the crowd. fans exchanged knowing looks, some speculating on the significance of the song choice. but harry's eyes held a depth of emotion that was unmistakable.

"I want to tell you a little story about this song," harry continued, his voice steady yet laced with emotion. "you see, there's someone very special in the audience tonight. someone who's had a profound impact on my life. someone who's become a melody, a connection that I can't quite put into words."

georgia, among the crowd, felt her heart skip a beat as she listened, her eyes widening in shock. her hand instinctively covered her mouth, the realisation slowly dawning on her.

"the person I'm talking about is here tonight," harry said, his gaze finding georgia among the audience. a spotlight illuminated her, and a collective gasp rippled through the crowd as fans realised who he was referring to.

"georgia," harry said, his voice tender, "this song is for you. It's for the way you've become a melody in my life, for the way you've inspired me, and for the connection we share."

as the opening chords of "georgia" by vance joy filled the air, georgia felt a whirlwind of emotions engulf her. she was frozen in her spot, disbelief written across her face. the realisation that he was dedicating this song to her felt surreal, almost too good to be true.

harry's voice, sincere and filled with raw emotion, carried the lyrics with a depth that seemed to cut through the crowd's cheers. the melody felt like an embrace, wrapping around georgia's heart as she listened to the lyrics that seemed to echo their unspoken connection.

as the song came to an end, the crowd erupted into cheers and applause. but in that moment, georgia could only focus on harry, on the sincerity in his eyes, and on the song that had taken on a new, deeper meaning. it felt like a declaration, a moment of vulnerability that had the power to change everything.

overwhelmed by the emotions that swelled within her, georgia found herself in a daze, a mix of shock, joy, and an understanding of the significance of the song choice. in the midst of the applause and the cheers, all she could feel was the melody of their connection—undeniable, unexpected, and incredibly beautiful.

a/n 

this is adorable 

don't forget to vote and comment!! thank you for reading this book xx