meet the characters

"she's not just an artist, she's a force of nature"

georgia townes 

22

gemini 

she/her

georgiatownes on instagram 

georgia townes. a passionate artist and singer, her voice is as unique as her spirit. her are and music reflect her deep emotions and experiences. she's determined and doesn't let anything stand in her way. georgia's art is her soul. every stroke of her brush, every note she sings, tells her story. her passion is infectious, inspiring everyone around her. she's a dreamer, a believer, and most importantly, a doer. her music, a blend of raw emotion and powerful vocals, captivates her audience. she's not just creating art, she's creating magic.

"he's a beacon of kindness in a harsh world

"he's a beacon of kindness in a harsh world."

harry styles

23

aquarius 

he/him

harrystyles on instagram

harry styles, a soft melody in a loud world. his kindness radiates, his charm is subtle yet captivating. he's a romantic, always wearing his heart on his sleeve. harry,  with his gentle smile, has a way of making everyone feel special. his soft-spoken nature, coupled with his deep passion for music, makes him irresistibly endearing. harry's music is a blend of nostalgia and novelty. its a journey through emotions, each note a whisper of his soul, each lyric a piece of his heart. harry's music feels like a warm hug on a cold day. it's comforting, familiar, yet always surprising. it's like a secret conversation between him and the listener.

authors note

this is adorable I cannot wait for u guys to see them grow. I am so excited for this book!!