7

I can barely look at James anymore. I only went to his place if I was feeling horny or I didn't want him to think something was up. He always had a confused look every time i'd instigate but he always went through with it, then I felt bad and felt like I was forcing him into sex. So when I was feeling horny again I popped into the bar and decided to get what I want the old fashion way.

I sat down and ordered a whiskey, something simple I wasn't there to drink. I looked around a couple of cute girls, some guys that are probably straight. No one really catching my eye. I got a couple stares from the ladies but I didn't really want a girl right now. But I gave in when this girl approached me. Black hair, green eyes, she was wearing a flannel that she tied to expose her stomach, I definitely was attracted when I could see her cleavage. She was also wearing this short and tight jean skirt.

"Hey there stranger." She said with a wink.

"Hey stranger." I said back.

We were hitting it off. I knew I was 100 percent getting laid tonight. I wanted it to come faster though so when I buttered her up enough I put my hand on her thigh. She blushed and giggled and I knew she liked it. My hand slowly traveled up as we continued to talk until it was in her skirt. She got touchy too and I knew I was in.

"Wanna get a hotel room?" I asked.

She laughed and got up. I held her hand and I paid for both of our tabs. I led her to the truck I was driving when I opened the door it immediately slammed shut. I saw a familiar veiny hand that has touched my body before. I didn't even need to look to know it was James.

"Kirk, what's going on?" Whatever her name was asked. I sighed and put on a smile.

"Nothing, this is a good friend of mine. What's up?" I asked finally turning towards James. His energy seemed off and he was definitely drunk. He also looked very very angry.

"Oh you know what's up." He said through his gritted teeth. His voice was colder than usual and I flinched and I felt my heart turn. This was definitely my fault. I felt uncomfortable and a sweat dripped down the side of my face. James was bigger than me so he could definitely rough me up big time.

"Uhh, no?" Maybe he noticed. Maybe I did something wrong. I tried to back away but he got even more in my face than he was before.

"What's you're problem? Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked, it sounded more like a beg. I felt bad and I was gonna say i'm busy or something but I knew it would sound like straight bullshit.

"Don't even say that aren't cause you are. Why?
What did I do wrong? Why are you fucking
around with some whore? Am I not good
enough?" He asked. I wanted say it wasn't his fault and it was just me, but calling that girl a whore was too far.

"Hey!" She said. I heard the door shut and I couldn't even look at her. James basically just outed me.

"Shut up bitch!" He said harshly. Ok now that's double too far.

"James-" I tried but he shut me up again.

"No! Fucking tell me!" He plead. I swear I saw tears on his face. My heart wrenched and I didn't want to see him like this. He grabbed my collar and pulled me even closer. I was sorry but then again he said that we were friends. He didn't say I couldn't see other people and he's making a scene and insulting that innocent girl and then basically telling the whole world I take dick too.

I pushed him off and clenched my fists. He also broke my heart.

"We are friends!! James." I yelled. I could see his shocked and hurt face. "You said it yourself!" He shouldn't be sad at what I said, but that's exactly how I felt when he said we were friends.