Chapter 17

" Ye to kabhi nahi ho sakta hain.. Nandini.. Aap humse kabhi chutkara nahi pa sakti.. Ye khayal aap aapni dimag se toh acha hoga..." Manik replied..

Sovana has already left to give them much needed privacy..

Nandini choose to ignore him... even if the punishment is severe... she will accept it but she didn't want to get in baseless conversation.. and make her mood sower....

She has already learned to live by herself... all these when she seek for his attention.. he didn't give her.. he was never there when she go through so much pain and humiliation.. Now what does he want..

" App humari baat abhi puri nahi hui hain Nandini.." Manik becomes angry seeing her ignorance..

Nandini stopped listening to him.. start making her bed.. to sleep... She had a long journey.. She is tired.. she needs a good sleep.. Form tomorrow she will start her plan... After finishing for what she is here.. she will leave from here and never return back

Manik had enough of ignorance, he goes towards her and held her hand.. make her turn towards him..

" Nandini, kuch zyada hi ho raha hain.. hum aapki badtameez seh rahe hain.. iska matlab ye nahi ki aap jo chahe wahi karengi.."

Nandini still didn't open her mouth.. and keep looking here and there..

Manik left from there being angry.. Nandini heaved a breath of relief after Manik left from there..

She went to sleep..

" Patta lagao.. Consort Nandini aur ma kis baare mei baat kar rahe thei.. make sure there is tight security around here.. I want her to be safe in any situation.." Manik ordered Jayesh..

Manik knows that if he shows his anger to Nandini.. Nandini will never be close to him, she will go away from him.. so he needs to calm down.. and handle her carefully.. This time he will win her hearts..

She has already gone through alot.. But he couldn't handle her ignorance.. his male ego hurt.. she is repeating her behaviour again and again.. he controls himself and leave the room

He knows in anger he will hurt her.. which he doesn't want to think in his dream.. Already her scars were big.. he doesn't want to scratch to make it more big..

To make him close to her, she has to become a queen.. Now she has got reason to it.. and he will help her for it... He knows she is capable enough to become a queen.. He will make sure she wins it..

********

" Mujhe nahi laga tha... main kabhi teri bachi ko mil paungi.. hamara sapna toh pura ho gaya.. par afsos iss baat ka hain ki tu mere saath nahi hain.. Tujhe to nahi bacha saki mein.. par wadda karti hu.. teri bachhi ko kuch nahi hone dungi mein.. Ye wadda hain mera tujhse.." Sovana cried remembering her friend and looking towards the star...