Chapter 14

" Babasa, consort Nandini palace mein nahi hain.. Aap hukum se puch sakte hain.. iss baremei.." Consort Innaya told all of them truth..

" Aisa aap ko kisne kaha consort Innaya.. humne kaha thana consort Nandini bimar hain.." Manik glared at Innaya.. She will surely get punishment..

" Agar aisa hain to wo abhi tak thik kyu nahi hui.... It's been 1 month.. she is not seen anywhere.." Consort Innaya questioned again..

" Kis ne kaha hi hum yahan nahi hain.. Didisa.." Suddenly Nandini showed up in the room.. She greeted all of them..

Seeing Nandini there, Innaya face's drained out all the color.. But how come she is here.. She, herself checked the information given to her by her informer..

Manik was shocked to see Nandini there, but he composed himself so no one can doubt him.. But he is confused why didn't Jayesh inform him about this..?

" Aapka irada kya hain didisa, chen se jeene bhi nahi dengi humhe app.. bimar hu tab bhi mere hi piche padi hain.." Nandini taunted her..

Innaya becomes alert, she embarrassed herself.. how come Nandini reach here..

" Sab ko mujhse hi itni dikkat kyu hain.. " Nandini pretends to be disappointed with them..

" For trying to demeaning Nandini, Innaya will have to serve her punishment, her point from the even will be deducted.." Former King announced.. He adjourned the meetings..

Nandini left with Siya and returned to her palace.. Manik entered her room, shortly after she returned..

Siya bend down to greet him, Manik immediately hug Nandini.. his action shocked both Nandini and Siya..

Manik feels like his life returned.. he didn't show any anger towards her.. he knows if he shows his anger.. then it will take more time to win her heart.. he will handle her with care.. and love..

He knows how much he missed her in this one month.. He realize without her by his side, his life will be dull..

Nandini didn't hug him back, she tries to get out of hug.. Manik didn't let her.. she remains like that but didn't hug him back..

Manik is disappointed with her behaviour but he knows he deserve it..

" Aapko mujhe chodne ka irada hain ki nahi.." Nandini asked sarcastically.. after sometime Manik breaks the hug..

Nandini ignored him like he doesn't exist.. she is going to give him same treatment which he gave her in this three years..

Manik left from there and search for Jayesh.. as he has important task.. to do.. but he didn't found him anywhere..

He frowned.. but suddenly jayesh popped out of no where... and fell in the ground..

" Maharaja hum consort Nandini ko dhund nahi paye.. humhe aapki jo koi bhi punishment hain wo humhe majur hain.." Jayesh kneel down in the ground and forward his sword..

" Consort Nandini is in the palace.." Manik informed Jayesh and frowned.. if he didn't found her.. then how come she is here and Why..?