Chapter 3

Nandini made the embroidery with a lot of difficult.. Her hands recovered.. just two three days ago.. She struggled very much while doing the embroidery work..

Aliya arrived the day before Sovana's birthday.. to take her embroidery..

" I hope aapko takleef nahi hui hogi.." Aliya asked.. Nandini nodded her head in No..

" Bahut aacha banaya hain aapne.. batai appko kya chahiye.. Aapne itni mehnat jo ki hain.." Aliya asked as a gratitude..

" Didi sa humhe kuch nahi chahiye.." Nandini denied.. Aliya left from there..

She wasn't even allowed to leave.. if she would have chance to leave.. she would have leave long time ago.. She couldn't bear this much insult and humiliation..

*****
Nandini decided to visit temple and pray to get peace.. as it has been long time since she left the temple.. She wears simple clothes and escape from palace.. Whenever she wanted to have peace, she would always visit neighbourhood..

Sovana is also on the way to the temple.. When attacker attacked Sovana's carriage.. Nandini witnesses the mishap going on.. She decided to help.. as she has skill of sword fighting... She saves Sovana.. It look a lot of time.. When attacker is going to attack Sovana.. Nandini blocked him.. But in this process she got hurt... It takes a lot time to fight against them.. as there is only three four guards along with other female..

Someone planned the attack well.. as the guards were knocked down easily..

" Aap thik to ho Maasa.." Nandini bit her tongue as she mistakenly called her Maasa.. as Maasa is called by only family member.. Sovana frowned when this unknown person called her Maasa..

"Rajmata aap thik ho.." Nandini asked again.. She nodded her head.. " Hum thik hain beti.. par appko humari wajah se chot lagyi.." Sovana looked really worried...

In the mean time.. Manik reaches there.. He was infromed by his informer... The temple lies when they have cross a forest.. Nandini becomes afraid after facing Manik after three years....

" Maa.. aap thik ho.." Manik asked worried.. Sovana nodded her head.. Nandini hands were injured.. Nandini tries to hide and leave..

" Thanks to her I was saved.." Sovana pointed Nandini.. Nandini slowly turn around..  She grips her clothes in her palm in fear..

" Thank you for saving my Maasa.. what do you want as token for saving my Maasa.." Manik asked.. Nandini nodded her head in No..

" Kuch nahi chahiye mujhe Maharaj.." Nandini heaved breath in relief as Manik didn't recognize her.. Although it pained her he didn't even recognize his own wife..

But somewhere she thinks it will be easy for her to live if Manik stay away from her.. She has faces his anger when they return back from her palace.. The journey from her palace to his palace are not so memorable..

" Manik, treat her first.. she is injured.." Manik nodded.. summoned royal doctor... to treat Nandini.. After done with her treatment.. Nandini bow down..

" Maharaj.. aab mujhe chal na chahiye.. Rajmata.." Nandini decided to leave as soon as possible..

Manik nodded and Rajmata too nodded..

Manik whispered something in his secret informer ear by looking at Nandini..