Chapter 2

It's been three years since Manik and Nandini married... Manik never visits her.. even for once he hasn't visited her.. She was given confined palace with no maids.. Even maids disrespect her.. Manik other wife's make fun of her feelings.. She was never invited for royal gatherings.. It was duty of eldest wife of Manik...

She was just a piece of thrash for all of them.. Her title as Manik's wife is useless.. Except some people no one recognize her as Manik's wife.. Everyone knows Manik married 5th time but no one knows how she looks like.. These things make her feel at ease.. as she can roam around freely..

" Ayyappa bas aapse pyaar karne wala pati maga tha.. ye bhi jyada mang liya tha kya.. Aab bas kisi ka pyaar pane ka umeed nahi tha.. kistmat aabhi bhi wohi hain so shaadi se phele tha.. bas uss narak se ye narak mein aayi hu.." Nandini complained to her favourite god..

Nandini is cleaning the house.. when her only maid come friend.. announced that Queen is coming.. Nandini bowed down to show her some respect..

" Kaisi hain aap Nandini.." Queen Aliya asked her sarcastically..

" Thik hu Didisa aap kaisi hain.." Nandini asked her.. she can clealy seen sarcasm in her voice...

" Humne suna hai aap bohat achi embroidery karti hain.. Masa ka janam dini aa raha.. aap ko Kanha ji ki taveer banani hogi.. I hope appko koi dikkat nahi hogi.." Aliya smirked.. she knows Nandini won't deny her.. She just loves to torture Nandini.. She can use her power in Nandini as she knows Nandini is powerless..

Nandini's maid Siya was going to interrupt but Nandini helds her hand but she winched....

" Nahi didisa mujhe koi dikkat nahi hogi.." Nandini accepted it..

" Waise bhi aapko ko honi bhi nahi chahiye dikkat.. waise bhi aap ke paas bohat samay hain.. hum chalte hain.." Aliya mocked her again.. Nandini knows what she is referring to.. But Nandini has nothing to reply in her defence..

Aliya left from there.. Nandini bowed down in respect again..

" Ranisa aapki haath par chot lagi hain.. aap kaise karengi..." Siya asked being worried.. Her fingers swelled when she was doing her work..

" Pagal ho gayi ho tum.. Maharani sa ko mana karne ja rahi thi.. Tumhe pata bhi hain tum kya karne ja rahi thi.. tumhe bin wajah saza mil jati.. aur tumhare defence mei main kuch bhi nahi kar pati.." Nandini scolds her.. if she hasn't stopped her she would be punished without any fault..

She can't do anything as it is queen's punishment.. as she is powerless.. She knows them very well.. How much devil they are..?

Siya started crying.." Hum to bus aapki chinta kar rahe thei.. Ye bhi guna hain.." Siya cried more seeing Nandini's condition.. She is 5 years younger than her.. she is appointed to Nandini by Manik's mother to take care of her.. She is loyal to Nandini and loves her very much..

" Acha acha.. aab rona band karoge.. aur meri baat samjho.." Nandini wiped her tears.. she sometimes behave like child..