Chapter 5

Manik infromer followed her.. when she got in the palace.. he was more shocked.. When she came back after changing her dress.. He becomes stunned..

He observed the surroundings but he found none.. He frowned.. as maids and guards are appointed to the King's wife.. But there is none except one..

Jayesh- Manik secret informer left to meet him..

" Your guess is right.. She is your wife.." Jayesh informed Manik..

" I know it.. I have been ignoring her for past three years.. that's why she takes brave to do drama of saving Maa.. and coming into our good books.. I think she is the one who planned the attack also.. as she is knows how to plan.." Manik gritted his teeth in anger....

" But I don't think so.. Maharaj.. she has many chances to do.. why only today.. the way she leaves I think she can't even hire one attacker.. how cam she planned such attack.." Jayesh told him what he has witness..

" But I have never told anyone to treat her this way... I have personal vendata with her.. being my wife she should got the privilage of it.. Observe her for few days then I will take action.." Manik ordered his secret informer... He nodded..

" Also send your infromer to her home and find about incident happen three years ago.. but without letting other party know about it.." Has he done a wrong judgement.. All the proof were against her..

****
Sovana's birthday was celebrated grandly.. Aliya presented her the gift made by Nandini..

" Maasa aapke liye gift.. maine khud aapne hato se banaya hain aapke liye.. aasha hain aapko pasand aaya hain.." All the people who were starts praising Aliya.. as it is really beautiful.. Most unique gift.. Soha is really jealous of it.. but she smirked..

" Didisa humhe nahi pata tha aapko itna wakt milta tha.. Aap ko embroidery aata hain.. Aaj tak to humne kabhi nahi dekha.. Ye banney mein bohat wakt lagta hoga.." Soha smirked.. Aliya become embarrassed..

Aliya always flaunt how much busy she is!

All of knows how much queen is busy.. then how come she got so much time..

" Maine to suna tha aap aajkal.. consort Nandini pass zyada hi kareeb ho gayi hain.. maine to suna tha wo embroidery bhaut skilled hain.." Veebha added fuel in the oil..

" Aap ka matlab hain hum jhut bol rahe hain.." Aliya asked.. as they are embarrasing her..

" Sabko pata hain.. aap kitni busy rehti hain.. itna wakt nikal na wo bhi embroidery ke liye.. wo baat
chaunka dene vaala.." Innaya too speak in favour of Aliya..

Aliya wanted to become the best.. but her all plan is failed.. They spoiled it all.. They can bully Nandini.. as they know Nandini is powerless.. but they cannot bully each other..

" Nahi maine to suna tha consort Nandini ka haath mein chot lagi thi.. issiliye wo consort Nandini ke hal chal bhujne ke liye gayi hongi.." Veebha smirked..

All starts talking about it.. Sovana glared at them for ruining her birthday party by their gossip.. All presented their gift.. Sovana kept quiet as it is her birthday today..

*****
" Maine suna hain aaj bohat bada hungama hua hain party maine.. maharani Aliya ki bohat bejaati hui aaj.." Siya become happy as finally Aliya get what she deserved.. She knows how much Nandini struggled to make embroidery..

" Maharani Aliya ka muh dekhne layak hoga.. she is too proud of her power.. Manna padega sabko.. kya khel khela.." Nandini gives cunning smile.. She is feeling happy as she knows what she has gone through due to Aliya..

***

Are you liking the story line..?
Do comments..