Chapter 9

His heart is slowly and slowly falling for her.. but he is unknown to it..

Morever, if this news spread.. it will not be good for the reputation of Rajmahal.. If they heard that the royal couldn't their people right.. then how they will faith on them.. It can lead to distruction..

Nandini smirked.. as she has provoked.. enough today.. Nandini is gaining her confidence back.. The humiliation and insult she faces had made her stronger than before..

" Today the meetings will be held.., where the punishment of Maharani sa will be decided.. Consort Nandini you should be present there... You will be introduced as my last wife.." Manik declared it..

" Maharaj, please forgive me for my mistakes... I am willing to do anything to make it up for her.. Please.." Aliya pleaded again.. She can't lose her position.. She can't risk..

" No, Maharani sa.. If this news spread.. How people will trust you as Maharani sa..? You have done enough damage now.. People will decide about your punishment.." Manik is more angry on her.. She is perfect as a queen.. but her this mistakes cannot be neglected..

Morever.. if in future.. this issue will be raised again.. Aliya will be blamed for it..

" If by chance, my position will be taken down.. I will not leave you, Nandini.." Aliya thought in her mind..

All the investigation were done in the case of the embroidery... All the accusations come true..

*******

The meeting were held.. Common people give their answer through votes.. Aliya is bitting her nail in nervousness.. The results come out which was not in favour of Aliya..

" According to the results, the vote are not in favour of Maharani sa.. She is taken down from her position.. " By listening judge.. Aliya face fell and anger bubbled in heart.. Soha becomes happy as she will be the queen now..

But her happiness is short lived.. when the judge announced people's decision..

" Contest will be held between the consort.. The contest will be given in points.. whoever will have highest points they will win All the five consort.. the person who will be able to win the hearts of common people.. will be next queen.. who will rule the kingdom.. Former Maharani sa has unfortunately some draw backs.. if she win two, three games.. her point will not be considered.. as a punishment.. If she don't accept this condition, she will not be part of this contest.." Judge announced people's decision..

All grinned ear to ear.. as they all have fair chances..

" The fifth and last wife will be publically annouced.. Please welcome consort Nandini.." Judge welcomes Nandini in the stage.. Nandini couldn't escape.. as Manik is present there.. along with guards...

When Nandini walked along with Manik.. People gasped to see familiar faces.. They start talking in themselves...

" Maintain silence.." Judge shouted.. Everyone become quite..

After sometime the court was adjourn.. All of them left towards for their place..

" Nandini, tujhe baar baar.. separation ki baat nahi karni chahiye agar aise hua to we can't run away, see there are more guards comparing to yesterday.." Daima suggested... Nandini nodded her head..

" You just have to pretend to accept that you can't leave the mahal.. be part of competition and lose willingly.. but don't hurt common people.. if task is related to them.. Your mother won't like it.." Daima gives her advice..

" After the competition we will leave and no one will be able to find us ever.. but we have to make plan.." Daima said.. Nandini nodded her head in yes..

The guards announced Manik arrival.. Nandini and Daima frowned.. What he is doing here..?

" Aap yaha..." Nandini asked confused.. She bows down.. " Mujhe nahi pata tha... aapko yahan ka rasta bhi malum.. tha.." Nandini smiled.. there is sarcasm in her tone..

" Pranam Daima.." Manik greeted.. " Pranam Maharaj.." Daima greeted..