I did not tell him that.
And he didn't tell me anything.

He kept staring, his eyes trailing all over my body, though he never met my eyes. I stood there, way too nervous than I should have been. We got three kids together. We practically married. That one dress wouldn't ruin anything.

"Lena..." He mumbled.

That was not a very good sign, especially when he didn't continue.

"Is it... okay?" I let my teeth sink into my bottom lip nervously.

He didn't reply. He didn't even seem bothered to, which made me wonder if he even heard it. Sometimes I really wished I could read his mind. Other times, I would rather die. Now I didn't know what would be a better option.

"You're..." He started. Again, he didn't finish.

Hot or not? Beautiful or ugly? Pretty or sweaty?

The panic rose fast and it didn't take long for it to crash right in me. I took a raspy breath, knowing he had the same thoughts as me about the dress. "I'll change."

In a rush, I opened drawers to find something better. Until, "What are you doing?"

"I said I'll change." I turned around again, checking to see if it was a misunderstanding or not.

"Lena, you're..." He breathed in deeply. "Perfect."

My cheeks got filled with red. All I could do was peep, "I am?"

He paused for a few seconds. "Yes. You're breathtaking, Lee. The dress... wow. You're, well- you're beautiful."

I blushed even deeper. "Thank you. You're not quite that bad either."

You're amazing. I got lucky. You're more perfect. Not just your looks. And the kids are lucky to have a father like you. An absolute perfect one. A caring one. And a hot one. I think I might get a heart attack during the date. Or faint.

I was too flattered— and shocked— to tell him that.

He stepped toward me. I held my breath. And he kissed me. Not normally, no. He kissed me like he had been holding back since the moment we met. Like he had literally been starving. And then a few seconds later, his soft lips left mine already.

I couldn't exactly read this face, but his eyes were playful and happy. And deep. He slowly took my hand and placed a kiss on it. "Let's go, my woman."

~

Minho's POV (bonus!)

I knocked on the door, hiding how anxious I was to see her. If it was possible for her to be even more beautiful than she always was.

"You done, Princess?"

A few seconds of silence. Then, "Uh, yeah."
Her tone was unsure.

I waited for at least a minute, if not more, wondering what she was doing in there and why it took so long. I was impatient.

"Will you open the door, then?" My voice was normal, though. That was okay.

She sounded like she hadn't realized the door was locked or she hadn't even noticed I was still waiting.
"Oh, right."

The door unlocked, I walked in. And I froze.

She... well, wow, I-

The dress fit her so perfectly it almost seemed designed for her. They matched her beautiful curves and covered a part of her body. Her legs were perfect. Her hair was perfect. Her face... oh, man. Her face was perfect.

My eyes couldn't stop trailing over her body. I couldn't help myself. She was so- ah, this woman.

"Lena..." I mumbled.

Lena, you are the most breathtaking woman on this world. The honor that I can even call you my woman is big. I might be the luckiest man on earth. How can you be beautiful, hot, pretty, and cute at once?

I had no words. The hell did I tell her? It was too cheesy to say what my mind said.

Her hair hung slightly over her chest, though it didn't cover the push-up— okay, no. Focus. I wasn't there to be inappropriate (her lips looked very kissable).

She asked something, but it didn't get through my mind. She bit her lip, I almost fell dead. Those lips. That face. Body.

I might've considered stealing a tiny, innocent praise of these book men. But I kept my mouth shut.

Mine, mine, mine. Not in a possessive way. I can call that woman mine. Shuckin' mine. A woman like that.

I did soon realize I had to say something. She stood there awkwardly, waiting.

"You're..." I started. Never finished.

You're beautiful. You're everything. You're the mother of my kids. I'm yours. You're my Lee.

She said something again, it sounded like a blur in my ears. How did I not get blinded by the beauty.

And then, the magic was over for a second. She turned around and started tossing through dressers like crazy.

"What are you doing?"

"I said I'll change." She turned around again, eyebrow slightly raised.

Change for what?

Well, maybe I won't make it through the dinner, though.

"Lena, you're..." I breathed in deeply, wishing to take in her smell. "Perfect."

Her cheeks got filled with red. "I am?"

I had no idea how to control myself from not saying every word that was a synonym to perfect or beautiful, so paused before I replied, "Yes. You're breathtaking, Lee. The dress... wow. You're, well- you're beautiful."

She blushed even deeper... turned even cuter. "Thank you. You're not quite that bad either."

Maybe I will call an Uber.

I couldn't stop myself from stepping forward. She looked so... edible? No, that sounded quite wrong.

Her chest stopped moving; she was nervous and didn't breathe. I took her waist with one hand, pulling her closer to me so our bodies touched. My other hand cupped her cheek. I leaned in, pressing my lips onto her amazing ones, and kissing her deeply.

Once I let go, I took her hand and places a kiss on it.
"Let's go, my woman."