057

Even Minho knew he couldn't stop Janson from torturing me, so he didn't try either (Actually I forced him not to beat the crap out of Janson).

So after each session— Minho had learned the whole schedule out of his head so he knew exactly when what happened to me— he knocked on my door and held me tightly until my body had stopped aching and when I ran out of tears. Honestly Minho being there for me made me cry and not Janson, though. 

Until one night, he came up with the fact two kids, Thomas and Teresa, were held apart from us. He told me they were planning to meet them, so Newt would knock on their doors and let them enter the cleaning room with us.

Minho had asked me if I finally felt like joining, since I didn't had the motivation to lately, and even said Thomas and Teresa were supposed to have a nice welcoming and should definitely meet the 'coolest, most fun, prettiest, humorous girl'.

I laughed and agreed, telling him he was totally right and I was obviously the most fun. He had raised an eyebrow, nodded, but added he was the coolest, most fun, hottest, humorous boy. I agreed with a giggle. Neither of us had any shame that night.

"I heard they were these big nerds, though." Minho stuffed his mouth full with breakfast, so his words got a little slugged. "Like, they get these really hard classes, private things, and are being held apart from us. I bet they look like nerds too."

"Nothing is wrong with nerds." I replied. "They can be nice."

"You are a nerd." Minho confirmed. "I always get under thirty procent, and you get like ninety or more!"

"Or maybe you're just dumb and I'm smart." I chuckled. "And don't act like I don't know you make those tests extra bad for who knows what reason."

"Can't let them find out my hidden talents." He shrugged.

Frypan let out a little scoff. "Hidden talents?" 

"Yep." Minho stuffed more food in his mouth. "I've got a lot. And I won't share them."

"Because you don't have them."

"Mean."

I laughed as Newt told Minho not to talk with a full mouth. "Yes, Mama Newt."

His cheeks gained a red color. "I'm not a mama."

"You literally just told me not to eat with a full mouth and keep saying I shouldn't be causing trouble. Of course you're Mama Newt." Minho assured.

"I'm not." He blushed.

"What are you then?"

"A therapist."

"Gay."

"A boy."

Newt blushed even deeper at us saying all these comments in unison. "I'm like nine, how am I supposed to know all of that?" He swallowed away all his food. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to the toilet."

"Alright. See ya, Mama Newt." Minho gave him a crooked smile.

"Since when does he leave in the middle of a meal?" Fry asked. His eyebrows raised.

"He's gotta check if he actually still is a boy." Minho grinned.

"It is not neat to leave during a meal." Alby mimicked in a high-pitched voice, pretending to be Newt.

My stomach made a jump. "I think you're being mean to Newt." 

"We're joking."

"But jokes can hit very hard."