047 *

Okay, so this will be a chapter in the future because I feel like writing those too!! They'll have that star symbol next to the chapter number since there will be more of these.

Also, this contains spice (no smut), and I honestly think it's cringe, but let me know what you think :)

~

For breakfast in the Safe Haven, everyone joined like usual. Frypan sat with us, though sometimes he didn't because he helped cook and serving food. Gally found his own crew but didn't mind if he had to wrestle with Charlie a few times. Astrid hang out with people of her own age, but she was a great aunt to the kids. Newt and Thomas always sat in front of us. If Thomas was lucky, Charlie would agree to sit on his lap but most of the time he ran around during meals. Abby and Newt had a great bond, but she just sat in between Minho and me every dinner, which Thomas called 'The Abby Sandwich'.

"So..." Newt mysteriously started talking to the two kids, who were almost six now. "Tommy and I decided we would take you two to the beach."

Gasps escaped their small mouths. They loved the beach! "Really?"

"Yep. Just the four of us." Newt laughed.

Abby frowned. "But Mom and Dad?"

"We thought they deserved some... rest," Thomas explained.

Charlie's eyebrows raised. "Was that meant personally?"

"It wasn't," Thomas assured fast. "But I think it's quite tiring to raise two kids, right? Look at them."

Now Minho and I gasped, and he ran a hand through his styled hair. "I always look flawless!" He protested.

"You do have circles, Daddy." Abby peeped. "And Mommy's hair isn't as clean."

"Thanks very much." I smiled a bit, mostly about their worried faces.

But, they were right. It was tiring, especially after many sleepless nights since Charlie really had a problem with staying quiet. Then Minho and I woke up early in the morning so we had an hour of rest before waking the kids up, getting them ready with lots of bickering and sometimes crying, walking to the Haven together, and amuse them through the whole day.

"Alright. That's planned." Newt agreed. "We'll bring the frisbee, go swimming a bit, run around the beach, and-."

"Kiss!" Charlie interrupted in a shout.

All of us turned to him, taken aback and frowning, and after all, no one knew where he got all the words and thoughts from.

"What?" He shrugged. "I always see Newt and Thomas kiss, so I bet they will. It's disturbing."

"Well, I will promise that we won't kiss during our beach day." Thomas held out his pink, which Charlie happily took, making a promise.

Breakfast finished quickly since Charlie and Abby were eating like beasts, hurrying to go to the beach. Minho warned them that they would choke, yet they didn't listen until Thomas had to pat Charlie's back from, well, choking.

And there they left, with a quick kiss and hug. Newt once again assured the worried Minho everything would be fine and they would make sure neither of the kids drowned.

"So..." Minho pretended to yawn so he could wrap an arm around me. I laughed at it. "What does my woman want to do today?"

I bit my lip, thinking for a second. "Nothing much. Just relax a bit, I think."

"I can take care of that." He nodded and lifted me off the bench by my waist, sending tingles everywhere in my body. Hand in hand we walked back to our cottage, which I loved every time I saw it.