053

"Maybe we need to go make it up with the others, Min." I suggested when we hung out in the basement the fourth day in a row.

"If anyone has to make it up first, it's them." Minho sternly said. "Now what's in here?"

My eyes followed him walking over to the room with the wired chair, then they widened. I jumped off my seat and almost pushed Minho on the ground. "No! Don't go in there."

Stunned he stared at me. "What's in there?"

"Nothing for you to worry about." I told him quickly. Janson had threatened things if anyone found out about it, and I was ashamed I even got tortured in the first place.

"Alright then." He sighed and wandered around a bit.

"It's quite boring without the others, though." I mumbled.

"Excuse you? Are you saying I'm boring?" Minho threw his hands in the air.

I laughed. "No. But we haven't been doing anything else than boxing or shooting. It's not fun anymore."

"Yeah, but still... shuck Alby and Newt!"

"No, thanks." I blurted out. Minho stared at me, eyebrows furrowing deeply. "Ah, come on! Tell me I don't have to explain the birds and the bees."

"No!" Minho interrupted super quick. "I know about that. Ew, ew. Don't explain it. I don't want to go through horror again."

I giggled and sat down against the wall again. "Do you have any other hobbies besides boxing?"

"Running, but I haven't done it in a long time, except for in the hallways."

"Wanna do that again? In the hallways?"

"Of course!" Minho jumped up and grabbed my hand. I laughed, getting into the elevator with him. "Mission is, making Alby and Newt jealous so they get desperate to be friends with us again. We're a lot more fun anyway."

"Agreed." I nodded. "Come on!"

Minho screamed some curse words at doctors. I giggled, pushing any objects in our way on the ground. Soon multiple doctors and masked guys ran behind us, but we were so supple we could easily slip out of their grips, though we weren't as fast.

At some point, they got very close. Minho ran at my pace to help me, but once he noticed the doctors trying to grab us, he sped up. I yelled for him to wait, but he didn't and sprinted past everyone, disappearing behind a corner.

A cry left my mouth. I wasn't that good at running and not super fit with my legs, so slowed down, panting and gasping for air. Arms wrapped around my torso. I tried to kick them away from me, but they were strong.

A doctor talked in a walkie talkie as I screamed for anyone to help me, knowing what would happen if they didn't. But no one came, except for Janson.

He shook his head at me, disappointed, yet laughing. With hard words he commanded the doctors something and they started dragging me to the wired chair.

Then the torture came. It wasn't different from the sessions I had. It cut my skin like knives, burned my whole body and throat, and felt like a thousand of needles were stabbed into my skin.

Anger rose in me for Minho. He left me to be tortured. I knew I would take a million sessions to save him for getting one, but in this circumstance I was mad. We were supposed to make trouble together, not leave each other behind like that.

~

I lay in my bed at night, crying quietly at the still aching pain in my body. Some noises outside my door caught my attention, but I didn't bother to crawl out of my blanket, so kept crying.