Chapter 19 :mates!!! (2)

○somewhere in the magical realm ○
Jaylen's POV

I woke up with a lazy as hell body , I couldn't bear to sit up . The bed was so comfy I wished I could stay there forever but I can't . I smacked Jayden "Wake up" I yelled lazily " oh shit " my twin said jumping of the bed , with a one in a million expression on his face. I smugly laughed my ass out.
    -Bro why did you yell like a mother fucking pregnant lady- he said with a frown evident on his face , Me being me I just smirked -we gotta get going mama bear - I said walking into the bathroom . I hurriedly took my bath so Jayden can have his , I dressed up quickly and called the hotel attendant to serve us breakfast, I ordered bacon burgers, raspberries and hot chocolate for my self and ordered strawberries , pancakes and smoothie for Jayden .

20 minutes later , breakfast had arrived and Jayden was done with his bath and dressed up . We hurriedly munched on our food so we could go to the witch's coven and do the necessary .......

●An inn in the magical realm●
Mika's POV

"My child ,do not fear anyone for I'm with you " a woman with an ethereal appearance said
"Who are you ? What are you? How do you know me " I said with curiosity jumbled with my thinking making me to almost loose my rationality"
"I am the Ivan , the moon goddess . I am a mother to all appointed by the 7 elders . I know you because I'm your creator . My child watch you steps carefully and thread wisely , I have given you powers to restore to earth's balance .." Ivan said pausing

" summon me whenever you need me , I will be waiting for your call " the moon goddess completed " wait , how do I summon you , I don't even know a thing about what powers you are talking about " I said again with my curiosity still lingering in the air " you'll know when the time is right , go my child your guardian seeks for you " the moon goddess said lastly with her appearance slowly fading away .       
-wake up please - I hear my sister say with her voice breaking Slightly at the end .

I slowly fluttered open my eyes on to see a worried looking twin staring at me - you're awake , thank God you literally scared the hell out of me - Mina said with her care for me lacing her words. 

-oh , sorry about that - I said  -we gotta go to the witch's coven early , so go take your bath and dress up quick , we'll get breakfast on our way  there -Mina said after a long pause

♤♤time skip ( because I want to sleep , I wrote this by 3 : 45 am , midnight )♧♧

On our way to the witch's coven we stopped to talk to Mina's close friend who was a fairy . She was so pretty , she had wings -Hi dearie , I'm Laura- Laura, the fairy said stopping my thoughts -oh , I'm Mika- I said shyly , I watched her as she waved her palms and cinnamon rolls and bacon strips appeared with milkshakes . My mouth watered endlessly at the sight , we started eating after Mina said thank you , and I mutter on back.

When we were done we continued our journey to the witch's coven , but we weren't there alone . With us were very possessive mates growling loudly at us - mine - ,-mate - My mate said I couldn't really tell which one was Jaylen but I guess he's the on withe brown hair , the blonde should be his twin Jayden I guess I thought, when I was suddenly p................

Author's note

Hey guys it's your fave author Ivy , I want to announce to Y'all that I'll be doing a face reveal of all my characters both minor and major and a behind the scenes chapter immediately after Chapter 20 😇❣, yes we have gone so far tysm , and I also want to say that .  ...... I getting better at cliffhangers yayyyy :)
Please Comment

           Share

            Follow

          Vote
Love💖

      Ivy 🎀