Chapter 3 :My Only friend

I felt really stuffed up knowing l can't tell her my deepest secret ,that I was a ........ a werewolf I guess that will be a topic for another day " As you know I'm Mika Anderson, I lost my parents to the cold hands of death " I heard her say " I also have a brother who is in charge of my parents company and of course a twin sister " she added I was so absent minded that I almost forgot to reply "oh that's nice , I guess we have a twin in common" I replied hastily "And this is my humble abode " she said bowing , we laughed together " I can see , you've made a friend " I hear a guy say , he looked like he was in his late 20s , he was so cute , with nice abs (oh my God what am i thinking ,this is my friends brother) " i guess this should be your brother " she nodded " nice to meet you i'm Jessa " i said to him " hi , I'm Miles nice to meet you too " he said smiling widely " ok enough, Jessa I guess you should be on your way " I heard Mika say , I felt bad that she was driving me out , my smile reduced to a sad face I turned my back to go ,  "wait, before you go just know that you are my only friend and I know one day we will be besties " I heard her say giving me a reassuring smile , I guess that's made me fell better , I just smiled and nodded at her .
I took a taxi to a place near the wood I got down and paid , I walked far into the woods, singing my favorite song , when I was sure I was far enough I shapeshifted to my wolf , I got home exactly when the song ended ,it was more like a daily routine to me . It felt so good being able to jump into the trees ....